We were in The retreat in June 2011, simply enjoyed everyday there.Rooms and Room Service was excellent. The breakfast buffet was too good. The pool was neat and tidy. For a bigger pool and a private beach they would take you to Zuri white sands just a km away in their bus /car as required.
Disadvantage: Far from the market place and beaches ( if you wanna roam around Goa)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn and Suites - Goa is conceptualized and designed to give guests a feel of Portuguese village life. Reminiscent of the Portuguese Architecture in Goa, the design is replete with Portuguese design idioms. Guest rooms are planned around the courts. Inward looking these rooms are placed in different levels to give a feel of village staggered and random in nature. Each courtyard has a character of its own, complete with fountains, cobblestones, lawns, parterres and topiary well maintained and manicured. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The RETREAT by Zuri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Retreat By Zuri Hotel Salcette
- The RETREAT By Zuri Goa, India