All reviews mr rajesh guest services valet parking sofa cum bed special thanks live music market area courteous staff family vacation f b food quality is excellent stay boutique hotel room service swimming pool comfortable rooms nice property
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Loved the services and the hotel . Lovely staff. Especially Piyush , she was the sweetest and everyone else was so nice as well . Extremely clean rooms !!! Must visit ! And yes the location of hotel was lovely too

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Varunimishra
ArjunKaggallu, General Manager at Hyatt Centric Candolim Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Mishra,

On behalf of all of us at Hyatt Centric Candolim, Goa, thank you for your glowing review.

Many elements come together to create a seamless experience and all of this rides on the shoulders of our young team. I am delighted to read your most encouraging feedback particularly for Piyush, who indeed is one of our star performers and is very happy to read your comments.

Each time we receive compliments from our guests, it propels us to do even better.

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for The Hyatt Centric Candolim, Goa, and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nothing like a leisurely brunch to bring in Sunday with a pleasing collection of all things delicious at Hyatt centric. If you are planning to head out for lunch in Goa on a Sunday the brunch option here is one I would recommend. Some of my favorites from the brunch are the Rawa dosa accompanied with mutton curry, Sushi’s, salads and the Chaat options ( I could actually add more to the list here ). They have a massive array of dishes available for you from South Indian food to North Indian, from asian delights to Lebanese must-haves. I would advise you to get here early, indulge in the best of culinary delights and then spend the rest of the time playing tennis, football or badminton. Yes, you are given access to their outdoor play area if you are here for the Brunch ( Do not miss out on it).
From the Spaghetti, Sushi’s, Rava dosa with mutton curry, Biryani, Avocado & Tender coconut salad, Crab and melon salad to white chocolate berry tart - A beautiful Sunday on all fronts.

Sundays should be sun-kissed, immersed in delicious food and dusted in sugar. What better way to do it than to visit GROK for their immersive brunch fair :)

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for choosing to dine with us at the Grok for our Unwind Sunday Brunch and for taking the time to review your experience on this platform.

I am delighted to know that you thoroughly enjoyed our buffet spread, and had a wonderful sun-kissed Sunday immersed in food and dusted in sugar.

We are pleased to learn that our activity area appealed to you and enhanced your overall brunch experience and our team is thrilled to see your recommendation. It is only through feedback such as yours that we can continue to keep the team motivated and place continued emphasis on working towards enhancing the experience of our guests.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel front desk staff does not have basic etiquette. They were talking like they are providing services in free. Location wise I also did not feel that great... Its away from the beach area... Food quality ok but they serve same type of food everyday.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Mr. Shekhawat,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hyatt Centric, Candolim, during your recent visit to Goa.

As advertised and living up to our brand promise, Hyatt Centric Candolim, Goa is a lifestyle hotel (not a resort) which is an ideal launchpad for travellers that want to explore Goa's finest beaches, entertainment and dining.

Our location is indeed one of the best, as we are right where you want to be in Goa in the middle of all the action. All the hotels on this belt are away from the beach purely due to the location, however we do offer complimentary beach transfers to all our guests at scheduled intervals.

Your feedback on our staff interaction, particularly at the Front Desk is well noted and I agree with you that our team should have been more professional in handling your requests which Hyatt otherwise is well known for. I have asked my Front Office Manager to address the issue in great detail and rectify it from the root to ensure that it does not recur. I do sincerely hope that you will accept my heartfelt apology.

Please may I assure you that I have personally addressed each one of your feedback with the concerned department heads with due seriousness to ensure that our service standards only continue to improve.

I request you to consider staying with us on your next visit so that we can showcase marked improvement in the areas highlighted by you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited this place for their infamous Sunday brunch, and let me begin by telling you that it was amazing. The location is perfect, the ambience and the music will just set your mood right for the buffet that has been lined up. Coming on to the buffet, they had so much to offer that we could not decide what to eat. But as it was the special occasion of pongal, we tried some pongal special and it did not disappoint us. We also loved the drinks that they had. And the dessert section made us crave for more dessert. We left the place with a huge smile on our face, If you are searching for a good place to enjoy your brunch with friends then this place is highly recommended. They have a brunch every sunday.

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for choosing to dine with us at the Grok for our Pongal Brunch and for taking the time to review your experience on this platform.

I am delighted to know that you thoroughly enjoyed our buffet spread, particularly our desserts section which indeed is one of my favorite spot in our brunches.

We are pleased to learn that our Pongal brunch appealed to you and our team is thrilled to see your recommendation. It is only through feedback such as yours that we can continue to keep the team motivated and place continued emphasis on working towards enhancing the experience of our guests.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Brunch organized by Hyatt Centric Candolim Goa was really appreciable. They have a brunch every Sunday with an extensive cuisine menu. The ambience was great and the staff was amazing.amazing buffet including starters, main course, salads and deserts.Vodka Kanji as the cocktail of the day. Paniyaram was my fav starter. The desserts were the best part of the brunch which included south indian sweets like Sakkarai Pongal, Gulgula etc. The staff was really amazing.

Trip type: Traveled with family

It is wonderful to know from you that we have exceeded your expectations with the quality of our food and personalised service from our passionate team members at the Grok. We will certainly convey your encouraging words to them.

There is nothing more heartening to see our people getting recognised for this exemplary behaviour. As a company our purpose is to take care of people- Our guests and colleagues and this powerful tool can make a positive difference in the life of everyone we meet on daily basis.

I am glad that you thoroughly enjoyed our special brunch and our cocktails. Our star bartender Ryan, is expert in making cocktails with locally sourced ingredients and I highly recommend you to try Grok for dinner along with our exclusive cocktails sometime at your convenience.