I have just got back from a 2 week holiday at The Sea Pearl. What a lovely time I had and am already penciled in for next November, if I don't go back in March.
It's like a little bit of paradise. On one side is the beach just over a sand dune, with a 5 minute walk alongto beach road and all the amenities. On the other side is a short walk through a little "jungle" to get to the road. Beware - TAKE A TORCH. If there is a power cut it VERY dark.
You don't see much of the owners, Dominic and Letty. They live at the top of the house but you can just give them a shout if you need them for anything.
Then there is Annil, a very nice, friendly young man. He cleans the rooms and generally does everything, working every day and always a smile for you.
Quiet, peaceful and heavenly, with a short walk to all the many bars/resturants and night life if you want it.
I travelled alone and had the best hloiday ever there. It was more than I could have dreamed of.
Pete's shack is 30 seconds from the door, open from 7.45am - 11pm. With all different foods you could possibly want. Delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Pearl guesthouse is family run business situated at the quite part of Candolim Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sea Pearl Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Pearl Guest House Hotel Candolim
- Sea Pearl Guest House Goa/Candolim