I went to Goa in March-13. Our stay was for 3 nights. Its a nice resort in a calm surrounding. Staff was supportive, also Philip was very friendly.Pool was well maintained and clean. Location is also near Candolim and Sinkrim Beaches and about 15-20 mints. from calangute and Baga Beach. Only quality of breakfast needs to be improved. Rest its a 'great value for money' staying. I recommend it and would like to stay if arrived goa again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This brand new family run boutique resort owned by an Australian, Malaysian and British partnership, inaugurated on 1st October 2006 is unique and has important architectural blends with the best material specification and modern amenities to create a resort of exclusive finishing. Situated in Candolim, Goa, just off the main road, 550 meters from Candolim Beach. In very close proximity you will find the world famous Calangute and Baga Beaches, Hotels, Restaurants, Discotheques, Banks, Supermarkets etc...Look out of your window and the apartments overlook a Landscape Garden with fountains and waterfalls surrounded by a beautiful coconut grove and tree lined winding road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Marina Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Beach Hotel Candolim
- Marina Bay Beach Resort Goa/Candolim