We arrived after 9 days in India and we breathed a MASSIVE sigh of relief! Unbelievably clean (especially for India)! Crisp, clean white sheets, really clean bathroom, plasma screen TV and nice marble floors. It has a lovely little pool that's really clean, and the pool man is hilarious!
This place is basic, and doesn't have much of an 'Indian' feel, but believe me, after traveling around for a while, it was a VERY welcome break!
This place is a proper little find. Go for a break form the traveling scene and lie by the pool for a few days.
I really can't recommend this place enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Mist Resort is Located just 100 Meters away straight walk to the famous Candolim Beach and on the main street where all happening nightlife and major restaurants dazzle each traveler; a popular tourist destination in North Goa, 12 kms from the capital city of Panaji and 40 kms from Dabolim Airport. The Resort offers a charming blend on idyllic beach side location and a base to explore North Goa, a former Portuguese colony famed for places of worship like the Basilica of Bom Jesus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and world heritage architecture like the Fort Aguada. All rooms are carefully designed to tickle the tastes buds of modern travelers and over look beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sea Mist Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Sea Shell Hotel Candolim
- Sea Mist Resort Goa/Candolim