All reviews the main road manicured gardens two bottles of water lovely hotel cable tv air con pool area is central location cleaned every day candolim beach rooms are large thomas cook very pleasant stay small pool min walk excellent stay north goa
Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

Great location on the main strip within walking distances to bars, restaurants,supermarkets. The beach is behind the hotel, 5 mins powerwalk. Large Basic but clean rooms acros 2 floors. All rooms have a balcony overlooking a great manicured lawn. Small pool on sight with deckchairs to relax. Not a great selection included in inclusive breakfast, basic indian and continental food, if u wanting eggs and other items, available at a cost.

Hotel is easily accessible to get to other beaches by taxi and cheap buses from right out side the hotel.The restaurant/ bar on sight is also great liitle Gem to have a quick drink before u leave to go out and expore, food is also great.

Would recommend if u get a reasonable rate on this property.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank blimbac
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Sea Mist resort is situated at a strategic location. The beach is just 5 minutes walk through the side lanes and this part of beach is relatively less crowded and more relaxing.

The hotel itself is beautifully designed and artfully managed. The rooms are large and comfortable. The bathrooms are spacious. The staff is really helpful and friendly and the main Condolim Market is all around you.

The hotel is surrounded by a number of restaurants with live music to suit every mood and choice... Calanguate beach is just 15 minutes drive.

In all... a great choice to stay, specially if with family !!!

Room tip: We had booked a Deluxe Standard Room
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Deepti_Gupta
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

I've travelled to India and Goa many times, and please trust me, this is a nice little hotel, close to the beach, close to the shops, close to the restaurants, Staff friendly enough, and helpful, rooms are clean and comfortable,

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank kegala
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

I booked a short stay on way back home to London from working in Mumbai. As I had a short stay and I was a solo female traveller, was looking for a resort with pool where I could lounge by pool for a few days reading my book. On arrival as I stepped out of taxi there were dog faeces (cleaned up by next day) and pool water was green (which I now see has been mentioned several times already by previous guests) yet the photo of the pool on website is blue. It did not feel right when swimming. Then I was told I couldn’t have a sun bed as it was “out of season” despite hotel seemingly operating as usual and offering only a small seasonal discount. I was also told “I should go to the beach” which I didn’t feel completely safe doing on my own. My friend staying there was also told the same re subbed yet there was no other outdoor seating behind a chair on your own balcony or the covered restaurant area. I’m sure in summer it’s a different experience but this should be made clear on website. I promptly left hotel, had already paid upfront for 4 nights, stayed for one and hotel only agreed to refund one of the 4 nights. The next hotel (a guest house not a “resort”) I went to despite making clear on website that pool was out of service, still made sure I had a sunbed (it was sunny every single day I was there) and reflected this in the price which is as if should be.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
8  Thank Christelle R
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Travelled from Arambol to Candolim and stayed at Sea Mist hotel for a week. Lovely hotel on main street. Good sized room. Housekeeping daily. Hotel kept very clean. Nice gardens and pool.
Staff very pleasant and helpful. Food in the restaurant was excellent. It is open to non guests and a pity that it is not used more. Perhaps if it was advertised outside they would get more customers. The restaurant is set back and appears to be for guests only. Bus stop outside hotel where you can catch local bus. Would stay again when visiting Candolim.

Date of stay: June 2018