I was a bit Hesistant in booking this property for a lot of reasons:
1. Till date we have always stayed at the The Leela, Taj and park Hyatt and that too always in South Goa. This is was the first time i was going to stay in the North so i did a lot of research about the hotels.
2. I came across Santana beach Resort a lot of times when i was looking up on net, but after seeing the Prices of the rooms i thought if it's this cheap how could it be good, but i was wrong. As soon as i stepped in the resort all my doubts were gone and really i was proud to make this bold decision.
3. Santana is on Candolim beach and Candolim is the best and cleanest of them in Goa. People told me Anjuna is good, Vagator is good but i Disagree Candolim Rocks. the beach is 2 mins walk from the room and they have their own Shack called Calamari which is superb and plays live music.
4. The rooms i agree lack the character but hey when you are with your freinds who cares about the rooms.
5. i can go on and on about Santana Resort but the bottom line is Its totally Worth it.
6. Another good thing The guests 95% of them all foreigners.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking