Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,027 results
All reviews novotel goa special thanks la brise guest experience free shuttle accor group candolim beach special mention front office table tennis shuttle service kids room travel desk great hospitality swimming pool f b guest relations
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a lovely stay at this beautiful hotel. From arrival warm welcoming was done by lobby staffs, rooms were pretty good amenities were great too. Food was just excellent every cuisine kept on buffet was yummy the restaurant staffs ensured a wonderful service throughout the stay. Pool was amazing drinks was cool overall facilities was just perfect lastly appreciate entire staffs for being so helpful.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
RanjuSingh-Novotel, General Manager at Novotel Goa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mishrab,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a warmhearted review of following your stay. It was our pleasure to have you with us.We are delighted to read that rooms, facilities, restaurant, were up to your expectations. I will share your comments with the whole staff. We do hope to see you back soon.

Regardr

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is one of the best place for family vacation in Goa. I just loved their hospitality ,it is just second to none. the food at Food Exchange was scrumptious and it was so freshly made and all our personal likings were taken care of by the @chef_sajwan . He and his team is superb.
Special thanks to executive chef Alex.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear 470rajivb,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us. The guest experience is our highest priority your feedback motivates us to do better. May the wonderful memories of your stay entice you to return for another splendid holiday.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Okay, so this was my first time in goa, I was here to attend a wedding and because of a goofup regarding my reservation, I ended up in Novotel, Candolim instead of Novotel DonaSylvia, Cavelossim (both at polar opposite ends of goa by the way), but after my experience over here at Novotel, Candolim, I'm kinda thankful for the goof-up, for I ended up experiencing the best in class hospitality here!
Now I usually write my reviews (I'm a zomato reviewer), under 3 headings, so i'll go with the same format over here!

Ambience - This place has a really pleasant ambience with a feel good vibe to it! With a really good open area next to the banquet where I spent almost an hour, just sitting in silence! The pool area is pretty well maintained too!

Coming to the,
Staff and services - The staff here is really courteous and friendly. Ms. Linda, was really helpful. Not only did she help me clear up the mess I got myself into, but she was also courteous enough to get me water, when I wanted some but was too shy to ask (to me personally, these small gestures make a big difference), and I genuinely appreciate that!

Lastly,
Food - So, while waiting for my cab, I decided to try the 'Goan mushroom chilly' and I must say, at first I thought it'd be the regular mushroom chilly, but this one kinda had a spicy zing to it, which I personally love!

So, all in all, I would recommend Novotel to anyone who wants to visit goa, and I'd personally love to come back here some time, only next time it'll be as an actual guest who's there to stay.
And lastly, I really appreciate and thank Novotel for their hospitality, and Ms. Linda for not only helping me clear up the mess, but also for getting me that bottle of water (like I said, for me, these small gestures make a big difference)!

Ambience - 4.5/5
Staff and services - 5/5
Food - 4.5/5

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Whitecoat,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us. The guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. Your feedback motivates us to do better to ensure that our guest have a warm and pleasant experience. I will share your compliments with my team and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My stay at Novotel Goa Resort & Spa was very good. Very good hospitality, well-maintained resort, wonderful staff. I would highly recommend this resort for a good vacation with family, friend or for any business meet.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank kumonbrookefield

Dear Kumonbrookefield,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor about your recent experience at the Novotel Goa Candolim. It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

Super stay as always at this delightful hotel. Breakfast is well laid out, and the staff are very helpful. The house keeper IMRAM was fantastic at his job and could not do enough for us, cleaning our room each day to a very high standard. Lovely toiletries left in the bathroom.
Always feel like you have had a wonderful tonic after staying here, the staff make this hotel what it is, highly recommend a stay here for a luxury treat.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RanjuSingh-Novotel, General Manager at Novotel Goa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Dear Flymebabe,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us. I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.We are pleased that you were able to enjoy the resort and its facilities to its best. The entire team in their spirit to serve are delighted to learn of the positive impact they have had on you and look forward to welcoming you back.