OYO 1444 Silver Sands Holiday Village
Casa Candolim(Candolim)
  • Breakfast included
Sea Mist Resort(Candolim)
  • Restaurant
All reviewssuperior roombeach roadchicago restaurantair conmr peterthe cottagesa stones throwthree weeksreception areacleaned every dayyour doorstepholiday makerssheets and towelsfantastic holidayrestaurants and barsfantastic locationceiling fan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 7, 2012

The location was good, very close to the beach. The rooms looked good from the outside, however inside they werent up to the mark. Housekeeping wasnt too great either, not available post midnight. Continental Breakfast was included in the price, but when we came around to eat it the next morning after we checked in, we realised it was only a couple of slices of toasted bread, coffee and pathetic juice. The staff was courteous but not worth the money.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

I spent 3days of my honeymoon at this hotel with my wife and bleev me we had great time...the best things is its location,then it's low rent and the staff.i took the bungalow juzz behind the reception and it was a fair room with good services.The ambience and the crowd is soothing although it was off season but I have seen soo Many guest there most of them are with family.Pool is not upto the mark but its fine.As I said the staff is very good and friendly.Specially ANIL that guy is favourite of all guest bcuz of his perfect hospitality which really impressed me THANX ANIL.I will surely come back to this hotel.its very good and I am giving 4star out of 5.

• Stayed: April 2012
4  Thank Jahanzeb4u
Reviewed August 5, 2012

This was our first trip to goa and i would return, it was a little hot for my wife but something you can get used to, the A/C worked very well if not a little noisy. the hotel is in close proximety to the beach and lots of bars and restuarant. the taxi rank across the road from the hotel is very useful way of getting out and about. i would also recommend Johns Boat tours as the offer some good excursions and a good price.

Room Tip: A/C is noisy
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Wigan_Woody
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This was our first trip to Goa, and deffinately not our last.

The biggest worry was the hotel what with being so far from home, but we really didn't need to worry. This was everything we wanted and needed.

It's not the "Ritz" but that was not what we look for. It's basic, but clean, spacious and has everything us holiday makers need.

I have to say that everyone who is attached to the Hotel bend over backwards to make your stay a special one. We have made some good friends there, look out for Tom the cocktail barman, Sammi the night manager and the lads Rocky one and two, "can we have the bill" Anil, Ajay "the fixer" and all the others.

The biggest dissaointment was some of the holiday makers, boy can some people be dicks!!!!

I would reccomend this hotel to everyone, it was truly tremendous.

Room Tip: Forget the superior rooms, the bungalows are better.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
14  Thank joeuk66
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Good Hotel, but lack of Staff & No good Service at off season
For swimming pool no trainner nor tubes for kids.
Everything need to done my ourselves,
even the food given is not upto the quality
Please avoid these hotel or it will be waste of ur Vacations
..............
.................

Room Tip: pool side room are Good
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple