We returned as promised!!
the kids love Goa, and what better way than at the lemon tree goa!!the staff spoiled us as usual , looking after all our whims and fancies!!
Gaurav the manager was kind and looked after our every need.
we were a larger group this year family and friends and stayed for a week!! he food is great the breakfast till 12;00 is the best thing ever, as we are all late risers and enjoy a lounging breakfast, they had everything from lovely fresh fruit cut and juiced to an array of indian breakfast dishes.. ofcourse eggs to order and all the continental stuff as well.
the garden rooms are good but we were use to better!!
we were not upgraded to their heritage rooms this time, but none the less the holiday was super...
thanks to all the staff we had a lovely,luxurious and fun filled holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort offers 65 beautiful rooms and suites. All ground floor rooms provide access to a compact private garden. The six heritage rooms and suite, housed in a century old Portuguese mansion, have been restored to their original glory and appointed with all modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa Hotel Candolim
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Hotel
- Lemon Tree Goa
- Hotel Lemon Tree Amarante Beach
- Lemon Tree Hotel Goa
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa Candolim