A perfect location. On the main street but no disturbance when you are in the hotel and in room. Beach is 5 minutes walk from the back-side of the hotel. The hotel staff is the best that specifically includes house-keeping and restaurant staff, I will give them 10/10. Very good rooms, good and large bathrooms. I was given room on 2nd floor which is the only one room there with a big private balcony (I would say a small private terrace). The food is awesome. Elongated breakfast timings till 12 is the best thing they offer. I stayed there for 4 nights with my family and this was one of the best stay i ever had. No matter if you are travelling alone, with family (kids) or friends this is the best property for a relaxing holiday. The room was cleaned daily and the staff is so caring always ready to help.
I would like to mention few names of the staff who were really great:
1) Sandeep, 2) Jose, 3) Maithli, 4) Siddhesh
Just one improvement I feel is good Wi-fi connection needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort offers 65 beautiful rooms and suites. All ground floor rooms provide access to a compact private garden. The six heritage rooms and suite, housed in a century old Portuguese mansion, have been restored to their original glory and appointed with all modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Booking.com, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa Hotel Candolim
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Hotel
- Lemon Tree Goa
- Hotel Lemon Tree Amarante Beach
- Lemon Tree Hotel Goa
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa Candolim