“Great service. Small room.”

Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa
Ranked #8 of 64 Hotels in Candolim
Ahmedabad, India
“Great service. Small room.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

Amazing staff. Good food. Relaxing environment. Great pool.
Just the room was a little small for the hotel category and tariff it falls into. Beach is pretty nearby. Location of the hotel is very central.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

2 Thank pank1987
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.abr@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (455)
Luxor, Egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

Just had a week at this Hotel. Not very big, very well maintained, great staff, only a few minutes walk from the rear of the Hotel to the beach (no main roads to cross). Adjacent to all the shops, bars and restaurants in Candolim. Staff very helpful and couteous, great breakfast - I also stayed on full boad basis and enjoyed all my meals - a lot of choices on the menu. Swimming pool was so very clean with modern sunbeds around the pool - beautiful gardens.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank JamesNine
Chandigarh, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

Excellent location very near to the beach, great staff but rooms were not that great not up to 4 star standard. Otherwise there staff is excellent always smiling and ready to help. There head chef(vinayak) makes it a point to attend to each n every guest. There fish n chips is a must try i almost had it everyday during my stay. Overall recommended.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank gaganpreetkalra
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Dear Gaganpreet,

Subang Jaya, Malaysia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

Location is great. Walking distance to all the shops, bars & restaurants etc. Rooms were okay, but run down. Could definitely do with some refurbishment. Amenities rubbish. Expected much more for the price we were paying. Maybe it was the time of year - Goa is known to be extremely pricey in December, especially during Christmas and New Year. The upside was the staff - at breakfast (Vivek & Jonathan) and at reception (Subhosh) - always smiling and helpful. Their head chef deserves a mention too. Another plus point - the lovely pool - great for kids and families. Do watch out for the added taxes on wines (or any alcoholic beverages) at the restaurants in hotel. Best getting your drinks from the marts outside. The breakfast staff are happy to get you ice and glasses and all you would require to have a nice tipple in your room.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank isla_vp
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa. We are happy to know you enjoyed your breakfast and a dip in the pool during your stay with us.

We have also noted your comments regarding the in-room experience and are reviewing our present standards to better understand your feedback. Our attempt at Lemon Tree is to ensure the hotel is fresh, crisp and clean and we have laid down our processes accordingly. We constantly monitor the wear and tear of our assets and are very prompt in addressing any maintenance issues.

We would also like to assure you that being a mid-scale hotel our attempt is to offer our guests all in-room amenities and services that they would typically require during their stay with us, we offer all this at an unbeatable value. We have been careful to benchmark competition in our segment in order to set a very competitive price for food and for rooms. We do hope you do find Lemon Tree to be value-for-money on your next visit.

We look forward to your future visits. When you decide to visit us next, please do email me at gm.abr@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Andersen Noronha
Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa

India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

This is the first time we tried a Lemon Tree hotel and we were so well looked after that we definitely plan to use the chain again. Without asking we were given an upgrade to the terrace room. The room is divided into a bedroom and a sitting room. Both were very well planned and had ACs and TVs. The bathroom was the best planned we have ever seen in a hotel in this category. It was huge with lots of space for luggage, a nice wardrobe, a shower and a bath tub. Just the concept of keeping the luggage away from the room and the layout of the entire space was great including the attention to detail including the liquid soap dispenser. The staff was helpful and courteous and the breakfast was wholesome. The Republic of Noodles served outstanding food and despite so many restaurants near the hotel we ate there twice. Overall fully recommended.

Room Tip: Terrace room. Also the heritage bungalow looked nice.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Yogi33India

Chandigarh, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

We stayed as family in last week of November 2013. Check-in was smooth. Room was excellent. Beech is clean and uncrowded. Kids loved the pool. Overall a relaxing experience. Will definitely stay again on next visit.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank DChawla2014

Athens, Greece
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

In goa, there are remarkable sites and almost all of them are worth watching. Initially I was worried to get a room but I got it quite easily. I was a bit puzzled because usually the rooms are difficult to get as there are a great number of local as well as foreign visitor there. I was lucky enough to get a room in this hotel and that too as per my wished. Actually I have a very good and nice friend who has some sort of catering business there. Therefore I asked him to get me a good room anywhere in the Goa. He took me straight to this hotel which I found very much nice and thus decided forthwithly to have a stay there. My family was with me also and I was amazed that all of us got unanimous in deciding that we would stay here.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cathy S
Dear Cathy,

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Candolim
Novotel Goa Resort & Spa
Hyatt Place Goa Candolim
Hyatt Place Goa Candolim
#13 of 64 in Candolim
Vivanta by Taj - Holiday Village, Goa

Been to Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa? Share your experiences!