Stayed at this hotel with my wife and a friend couple for 4 days. The hotel is not really noticeable from the road, and the map navigation took us to the backside parking of the hotel. However, once you enter you start loving the resort. Nice, clean rooms. The toilets were also clean with bath tub. The resort has a nice swimming pool with a pool bar. There is also a gym and spa center.
The beach is a walking distance. The life guards at the beach didn't allow to go into water as the tides were high due to rainy season but otherwise the beach was beautiful and surprisingly clean.
The buffet breakfast was good but would have loved to have more options.
One thing for sure, a pleasant lemon fragrance is found in most of the places and things in the resort.
There were couple of dogs (probably untrained street dogs) inside the resort. One of the worst experience was when they started aggressively barking at us when we entered late after a late night party.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort offers 65 beautiful rooms and suites. All ground floor rooms provide access to a compact private garden. The six heritage rooms and suite, housed in a century old Portuguese mansion, have been restored to their original glory and appointed with all modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelWorld, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa Hotel Candolim
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Hotel
- Lemon Tree Goa
- Hotel Lemon Tree Amarante Beach
- Lemon Tree Hotel Goa
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa Candolim