“Nice location, beautiful pool!!”

Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa
Ranked #7 of 64 Hotels in Candolim
Chennai (Madras), India
“Nice location, beautiful pool!!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We stayed in lemon tree for a weekend break with few friends. Hotel location is nice & the beach on backside is clean. Hotel rooms were clean & bathrooms equipped with good quality toiletries. Pool is beautiful & big enough. Only one thing we didn't like is breakfast. There is a scope of improvement in the variety of food served in breakfast.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Manisha05
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Buffet breakfast: we are sorry you did not enjoy your breakfast. We continuously upgrade and refresh our menus and buffet offering at our restaurants to try and ensure that customers enjoy their experience.

Please do give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.abr@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Andersen Noronha
Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (458)
Chennai
Reviewed October 29, 2013

The hotel was really top notch stuff.
And the food provided here was first class aswell. I'm already looking forward to my next visit.The rooms were really good. We tried to have food outside the hotel thinking they would be cheaper, but they were really the worst of all.
But only on our day of check out we decided to try the food supplied in the hotel and it was really delicious.
I meant every word here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

1 Thank Antonisamy S
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay and that you enjoyed the food at the hotel

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.abr@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

New Delhi
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We really liked the resort, ideal for very quiet relaxed atmosphere, coupled with top class hospitality and excellent food....Good DVD collections for kids. The resort is very conveniently located, with only 5 minute walk to the beach.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank shonababu
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay at the hotel.

Biratnagar, Nepal
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I stayed at your hotel in Goa with my family and the stay was very pleasant.The staffs were co-operative and cheerful,they were also very kind and helpful.We also found the environment of your hotel very decent.And our stay was made more comfortable by Mr.Durga Khadaka who also guided us about the sight-seeings and all.And we had dinner at the Republic Of Noodles and the food was awesome,the dessert was out of the world.The housekeeping department was also very prompt.My children also enjoyed themselves at the swimming pool.Overall,we had a very nice stay there.Keep up the good work!We look forward to stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Basu J

New Delhi, India
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We planned to travel to Goa, for our 1st Anniversary.
After a lot of hotel research and reviews I booked the Lemon tree Goa.
Trust me, I made a fantastic choice.
Once I entered the hotel, I was not very impressed as it looked small from outside
However as we went in, it’s a huge property.
We stayed at the pavilion Room, on the first floor, room was quite good and cozy.
After a little while I could smell Damp as the upper wall was damp, hence I asked for a room change
After which I was quite happy.

There was a bottle of port wine and a chocolate cake kept for us as came in the room.
The bed was really soft and cushiony. Our room had a little cute balcony….

This resort is lush green, with a large swimming pool, and there was a lil kid’s pool too.
The candolim beach is walking distance; this private beach is really clean and private.
We had a half board so we had our dinners here.. the food is awesome..Really good
Me and my wife enjoyed our every meal we had here, Very good service and really hospitable & friendly staff.
The only cons for us was the internet wifi, there were no signals in the room.
Over the span of 5 days I had no access. Rest all was great.
TO experience Goa one must stay here..
With Complements from E & A Sachdeva, Delh, India

Room Tip: Once you enter the room please check that its has no damp. as if it has Damp.. your room would have...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Akanksha D
Walnut, California
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We visited 9/27-9/30-2013
we were a group of 14, and had booked a package with 6 rooms.
Rooms are nice, clean, comfortable.
The housekeeping was unbelievably great!
Pool and pool bar is a perfect place to chill n relax,
the food at Republic of Noodles-Asian Restaurant was finger licking good and truly award winning!
Daily Breakfast at Citrus Cafe was a nice healthy spread.
Service I cannot emphasize enough was great!!

Room Tip: Look for Packages!! They have great deals!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Bangalore, India
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Excellent property!! If you are looking at good resort stay, value for money, walking distance from beach and local shopping, midst of North Goa, then Lemon tree is the ideal place to stay. Friendly staff, good quality service and a clean place.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank ShrutiSwamy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Candolim
Novotel Goa Resort & Spa
Grand Hyatt Goa
Grand Hyatt Goa
#1 of 2 in Bambolim
Goa Marriott Resort & Spa

Been to Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa? Share your experiences!