This little hotel is a gem!
The fresh tiles and decorations are very pleasing and colorful. The hotel has a beautiful courtyard with a lovely clean pool and comfortable lounge chairs.
Excellent restaurant with super breakfast buffet. I watched the chef make Dosa on the grill outside, which at first I thought were large crepes. He would make them specially for me with honey drizzled on. When I asked for the recipe he promised to e-mail it to me. I received it even before I was home.
Everybody was so friendly and helpful. After the stress of Mumbai it was heaven to rest here.
The beach is very close for nice long beach walks and good snack watching the sunset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort offers 65 beautiful rooms and suites. All ground floor rooms provide access to a compact private garden. The six heritage rooms and suite, housed in a century old Portuguese mansion, have been restored to their original glory and appointed with all modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa Hotel Candolim
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Hotel
- Lemon Tree Goa
- Hotel Lemon Tree Amarante Beach
- Lemon Tree Hotel Goa
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa Candolim