I. the staff! morning noon or night, they're happy to be of help. they make this place special.
2. it's good value for money, with well priced food and restaurants and bar
3. location: a short cab ride to calangute and baga...very close to candolim
4. child friendly: they're happy to do anything and everything to make the children comfortable.
5. late breakfast hours 12 noon!!!
1. rooms are small when compared to similar class hotels in goa- get the heritage rooms if theyre available!
2. the pillows are terrible!
3. they don't enforce rules enough in the pool, so you'll see ladies in salwars and t shirts..!!
4. the spa was average
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort offers 65 beautiful rooms and suites. All ground floor rooms provide access to a compact private garden. The six heritage rooms and suite, housed in a century old Portuguese mansion, have been restored to their original glory and appointed with all modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa Hotel Candolim
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Hotel
- Lemon Tree Goa
- Hotel Lemon Tree Amarante Beach
- Lemon Tree Hotel Goa
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa Candolim