We were at the resort from 14 Mar- 17 Mar 2013. Very nice resort, I'd say. Friendly and courteous staff, good food, clean and well maitained swimming pool.... all this made our stay at The Lemon Tree Amarante a memorable one. My son (3 yrs old) loved the kids pool the most, while I loved how the chef of Citrus Cafe was always willing to customize the menu to suit our taste. We also loved their restaurant- Republic of Noodles. excellent ambience, great food and good service!
The only thing that could have probably been better was the room- It was quite tiny. the tub in the bathroom was worn out. the drain in the tub was a lil clogged and we had to actually get some help to get the water to drain out. apart from that, it was a wonderful experience at Lemon tree, amarante!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort offers 65 beautiful rooms and suites. All ground floor rooms provide access to a compact private garden. The six heritage rooms and suite, housed in a century old Portuguese mansion, have been restored to their original glory and appointed with all modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa Hotel Candolim
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Hotel
- Lemon Tree Goa
- Hotel Lemon Tree Amarante Beach
- Lemon Tree Hotel Goa
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa Candolim