Stayed in plaza room, the room is clean and well equipped with all the standard amenities, dont expect a large room though.
The staff is great, polite and friendly. Swimming pool is well maintained, clean and is great for relaxation.
It is located very close to the candolim beach, can walk down there in 5 minutes or so, but it is not the most happening beach out there. It is great place if you dont like too much crowd and prefer privacy and calm.
Only thing I'd advise you against is going for the lunch/dinner buffer, it is worthless both in value and taste, choice. If you are dying of hunger and cant find food outside, then opt for the in room dining options. The chinese joint in the hotel is fine, not great, use it if you cant go outside for food.
All in all, very decent hotel for couples/families. You cant go wrong if you avoid the food and dont mind the rates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort offers 65 beautiful rooms and suites. All ground floor rooms provide access to a compact private garden. The six heritage rooms and suite, housed in a century old Portuguese mansion, have been restored to their original glory and appointed with all modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa Hotel Candolim
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Hotel
- Lemon Tree Goa
- Hotel Lemon Tree Amarante Beach
- Lemon Tree Hotel Goa
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa Candolim