Situated a few steps away from the very popular Candolim beach, at the heart of north goa is Lemon Tree Amarante Beach resort. An ideal getaway from the din and bustle of the city. its cozy interiors coupled with magnificient Portuguese style architecture transports you back to that era. their Heritage rooms are spacious but they are pretty expensive. Though there are a couple of packages that they offer during on-season or peak season. The off season rates are as per a 3 star hotel. The 24 hr restaurant viz; Citrus Cafe offers various types of mouth watering european and Indian dishes. however their meat items are extremely hard and difficult to chew. The Goan delicacy called Bebinca is quite nice. But again their fish n chips will make your taste buds go sour as the fish fries are absolutely sour. The reason being a prolonged marination of the fish pieces in malt vinegar and lemon. Truly Tangy!! I must say!! but not worth eating. so all you fish lovers just step out of lemon tree and visit Souza lobo at Calangute beach for some fishy stuff!!
Lemon Tree goa offers a delectable range of South Asian delicacies from Singapore, Vietnam, etc. at their Republic Of Noodles restaurant which is priced on the higher side.
Overall we had a lemon fresh stay at the Heritage Room. We had a royal experience in their high ceiling portuguese villa style heriatage rooms.
Ladies!! do not forget to carry your own shampoo and conditioner as the hotel shampoo will make your hair feel dry and lifeless.
the resort is very close to a couple of Goa's star attractions viz; Aguada Fort (no entry fee), A small church behind the fort , dolphin dance (Rs. 200 per head including kids above 3 yrs of age), Vagator beach, anjuna beach, Mapusa market (friday flea market), etc.
14 Plaza Rooms with King/Twin beds
33 Pavilion Rooms with King beds and a balcony
11 Garden Rooms with King beds and a sit-out leading into a small common garden
01 Terrace Studio Room with a King bed and a large private terrace
02 Heritage Rooms with King beds in a century old Portuguese mansion
03 Heritage Studio Rooms with King beds in a century old Portuguese mansion, including one room for the physically challenged
01 Heritage Suite with a King bed and an attached private swimming pool, in a century old Portuguese mansion
The hotel offers special ladies rooms with a range of in-room amenities, especially designed for lady travelers.
All the rooms are well equipped with modern amenities that would make any guest feel at home.
Yes. The resort is expensive mainly because it also caters to the foreign clientele. But luxury and comfort are not freebies!! Enjoy a lemon fresh stay amid the sizzling silver sands of Candolim Beach.
A few shops are there right outside the resort. Here you can buy some souvenirs for your loved ones.However you will get a better bargain at the Arpora Night market on saturdays or the buzzing friday flea market at Mapusa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort offers 65 beautiful rooms and suites. All ground floor rooms provide access to a compact private garden. The six heritage rooms and suite, housed in a century old Portuguese mansion, have been restored to their original glory and appointed with all modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa Hotel Candolim
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Hotel
- Lemon Tree Goa
- Hotel Lemon Tree Amarante Beach
- Lemon Tree Hotel Goa
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa Candolim