All reviews candolim beach booked a superior room swimming pool nice hotel walking distance reception staff top floor great hospitality room service the main road rooms are spacious very pleasant stay indian food restaurant staff clean towels visited goa house keeping
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

We took the package of 4 days/ 3Nights. This hotel is Nice and comfortable to stay. Food is Good and comparatively less spicy. Our premium room was specious. Housekeeping service is up to the mark. I will recommend that go for fixed meals plan otherwise menu card charges is too high. WiFi service is not good. Room Mini bar is OK. Staff is cooperative and punctual in giving service.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

Wonderful Resort
Hotel staff are very co opartive
Resort is very clean
Resorts rooms are very clean and luxury
Resort view is very good
Resort foods is very tasty
Just 7 min walking from Resort we reached goa's famous candolim beach

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Anjali K, General Manager at De Alturas Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2019

Dear Guest

Thanks a lot for the 5 star rating, we are glad to know that your stay with us was as per your expectations and you thoroughly enjoyed your stay!!.

We are pleased to read your feedback and reassures us that our efforts are well recognized by our esteemed guests like yourself .

Look forward to your next visit soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed May 8, 2019

Resort De Alturas is wonderful resort in Goa.
The hotel is Good and rooms were very neat & cleaned. All Hotel staff was very co operative & friendly and helpful,

I would like to thanks to all Staff

Thanks-
B L Surya

Date of stay: April 2019
Anjali K, General Manager at De Alturas Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2019

Dear Guest

Look forward to your next visit soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

My first visit to Goa was an spontaneous holiday.
Opted not to stay in a four-star hotel but to experience the country we travelled so far today. We stayed in a TUI “small and friendly hotel”.

Positive’s
Beautiful clean spacious bedrooms and cleaned daily.
Staff professional, respectful and friendly. Very attentive in a positive way happy to help with any requirements you have. Our first morning we woke up late for breakfast. The manager kindly offered to make me coffee and toast which I thought was so kind.
The cost of drink and food is cheap for English standards. And example cocktail was Rs.250 (£2.50), a sandwich or hot lunch £2.80, a pint was £1, soft drinks 50p.
Location to the beach is 10 minutes walk and taxi’s outside if you want to use them. You need to haggle with everything over here. I managed to get a taxi for 200 Rupees but he asked for 400 originally.
The shops along my street or a better option if you want to browse without being harassed and again haggle is the key to buying any products. Try not to bring in the big notes as they struggle to find the change. A lot of injuring people do not like giving change due to the currency.
The shops along my street or a better option if you want to browse without being harassed and again how cool is the key to buying any products. Try not to bring in big notes as they struggle to find the change. A lot of Indian people do not like giving change due to the currency.
Breakfast was pleasant but basic we had apple and orange juice, omelettes and request, lots of different curry dishes, spicy baked beans and toast.

Negative’s
Evening meals are traditional Indian dishes. What you would expect coming all the way to India. The food was beautiful, variety of dishes to try with Nan bread and rice. On some occasion they had a small pot of ice cream and that was the only desert available. No other meal choices apart from curry. There was soup available as a starter. After the second evening with a buffet style food we went out.
The limited choose of main meal meant going out but that was a good thing. Food was cheap and delicious in Restaurants and would sudjust B &B basis.
Food off the bar or lunch time menu was awful. Clearly locals have put English dishes but have never used or tasted them before. The pro cocktail prawns were solid, a chicken sandwich had hardly any chicken in it. Chicken Caesar salad was an experience.

The Saturday market which is recommended to go and see wasn’t a pleasant one for a group. The intensity of stallholders harassing you to buy items prevented you from enjoying the experience and browsing at their beautiful items. With poverty everywhere it is very distressing and your advice is not to give any rupees as you’re hounded. I bought some nice handbags and spices. In hindsight I would’ve been enjoyed more shopping in the town rather than this market and would never go again.
The porters in the airport were Hideous horrible creatures. As I walked into the airport with my party of five a gentleman in a yellow T-shirt and ID whipped my suitcase bag out of my hand and rushed me to a different part of the airport. I desperately chase this man demanded my case back and he was having none of it. I discovered he wanted rupees for the service of which I strongly said no. The queues in the airport are unbelievably long due to their security. I have a condition which means I can’t stand for a long time. Asking for any special assistance meant dealing with these supporters. One man Grabbed me and put me in a wheelchair and wheeled off leaving behind my group. It was very scary and demanded he wait for my family. We cut the que but again realised that “special assistance” comes at a price. If I’d know I’d paid as did shorten my time and would have given him £3 but it is frightening when your wiped away with no Explanation.

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review our property!! It was a pleasure to have you at Resort De Alturas!!

We are delighted to know that you all had a memorable stay and your kind comments are greatly appreciated.

Needless to say, your feedback will surely motivate us to constantly strive for excellence.

Thank you once again and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

We have visited here in big group of safe shop all total 197 person. We have enjoyed a lot here. Quiet clean hotel, swimming pool was very clean. Very tasty food, room were clean & provided good amenities. Will recommend to visit n stay once if you are in Goa. Candolim n calanghut beaches are on walking distance. Thanks a lot to management for providing such an excellent service.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Anjali K, General Manager at De Alturas Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2019

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review our property!! It was a pleasure to have you all at Resort De Alturas!!

Thank you once again and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back.

Warm Regards,