All reviews swimming pool rooms are spacious nice hotel room service courteous staff nice stay breakfast spread special thanks stayed for nights dosa hotel staff is hustle bustle will visit again memorable stay awesome experience excellent hospitality excellent property
Selected filters
Reviewed April 9, 2016

excellent rooms and room service .. good breakfast .. helpful staff .. good location.. good location ..near candolim beach ... do not rent a scooty or bike in front of the hotel.... i would love to come again in this hotel

Room tip: 3rd Floor is good
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
GeneralManagerGoa, General Manager at Golden Tulip Goa Candolim, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Golden Tulip Grand View Resort, Candolim, Goa and sharing feedback of your stay through TripAdvisor!

I am glad that you had a great stay with us! We are also happy to learn that you liked the rooms, the breakfast, and the service levels of our staff apart from the other features and amenities of the Resort!

Once again, thank you for your feedback and recommendation!

It’s delightful to know that you would consider us again in your next visit to Goa!

Reviewed April 7, 2016 via mobile

Very beautiful suits. All the facilities with in
Hotel staff is very caring and welcoming.
Special poolman tapan he was very attentive for children, and cleanliness of pool.
Surely I would like to stay again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
GeneralManagerGoa, General Manager at Golden Tulip Goa Candolim, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2016

Dear Guest,

I am glad that you had a excellent and wonderful stay with us! We are also happy to learn that you liked the features and services of the Resort, along with the service levels of our staff!

Once again, thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed April 6, 2016

I stayed at Golden Tulip, Candolim for 3 nights 4 days. Rooms were big and clean. I asked for pool facing rooms. Stay was pleasant. Buffet breakfast served at "Aquatico" was tasty with good options. Swimming pool was clean. Only issue was the timing of swimming pool usage. It closed at 7 pm which is bit too early.
Cars and bike on rent are easily available near the hotel. Beach is at a walkable distance (10-15 mins). I recommend this hotel to family and couples.

Room tip: Pool Facing rooms
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am glad that you had a wonderful and memorable stay with us! We are also happy to learn that you liked the rooms, location, the food quality, the swimming pool and the service levels among other features and services of the Resort!

Once again, thank you for your feedback !

Reviewed April 5, 2016 via mobile

This place is disgusting. The pool was filthy, alongside the sunloungers which would have suited being thrown away. At least the hotel was consistent with the restaurant - dodging the cockroaches scurrying behind the buffet breakfast serving dishes was a feat in itself.

I arrived to find pubic hairs resting on the ledge in the bathroom, only to leave with them still insitu.

Management - if existent, was extremely poor.

I had to laugh when the room service attendant asked me as we were checking out, if everything was satisfactory! !!

I noticed in the reception area, several awarded certificates were displayed - even from TripAdvisor. They're either fake, or if real, then TripAdvisor should have them removed.

I give this hotel one star (and that's being generous! ), purely for the courtesy and friendliness of the security personnel. You're doing a great job Sajal :-)

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
5  Thank Andi H
GeneralManagerGoa, General Manager at Golden Tulip Goa Candolim, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2016

Dear Guest,

We have noted that the experience at our resort did not meet your expectations and that there are some glitches in some of areas highlighted by you. Your constructive feedback about these points has already been discussed internally for corrective measures. We apologize for not having been able to meet your expectations during this stay. Please do not let this mar your otherwise favorable impression about the hotel. We will continue to enforce service standards and reinforce quality in our areas of work, to improve on guests experiences.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.

The team and I eagerly await your return in the not too distant future.

Reviewed April 2, 2016

After my friend recommendation. I called directly to hotel Mr. Ali (Front Office Manager) and booked Imperial Room. This was our first time in Golden Tulip Goa and they just made our stay simply awesome and its enough for me to come back to Tulip Goa for next time for sure. Room is spacious and filled with all the necessary amenities. there is even some combo offers on mini-bar consummation WOW , entire hotel staffs are polite,respectful and generous. we did shared our experience with Mr. Dubey (Hotel GM), when he came to meet us and other guests in restaurant. With Our overall experience with golden tulip goa, I would like to give our best regards to Mr. Dudey, Mr. Ali & their entire hotel team members for making our stay pleasant and memorable.

Room tip: Top floor Imperial Room the best with everything
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerGoa, General Manager at Golden Tulip Goa Candolim, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2016

Dear Mr Vivek,

I am glad that you had a good and memorable stay with us! The Imperial rooms are one of the best rooms in the Resort, with their private Balconies having the view of the poolside as well as the lush mangroves of the Nerul River. They are most definitely the best suited Rooms for Couples who value their privacy but at the same time want unobstructed views from their Rooms!

Once again, thank you for your feedback !