“Excellent holidays.Dont believe that people say!”
Review of Prazeres Resorts

Prazeres Resorts
Ranked #60 of 66 Hotels in Candolim
Reviewed December 11, 2013

We stayed at Prazeres hotel 5 time in 2005,2007,2009,2010,end November 2013.Never disappointed.People pay for cheap holiday at 2* hotel and expect it to be 5*...Helpful and very friendly staff,show programs, excellent food,cheap drinks .Very clean room.Away from noisy road,very quiet in night time.A little bit in a distance from the beach,that keep you fit and make your day more interesting while you spend time talking to local people and visiting shop on way to beach.To be honest we did like to see all different beaches so every morning went to different places on taxi,that does not cost much.

Room Tip: i don't really remember how to call our room ,it was with lounge and bedroom and little kitchen...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Elena B

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We had been to Goa before 2 years previous and decided to go to Candolim this time. We chose the Prazeres from the brochure and upon our arrival we thought it awful. The bed linen and towels were filthy and the mattress on the bed like a rock. In all fairness the staff brought me a different mattress up to the room and this was marginally better. It is a shame that the hotel is so awful and dirty because the bar staff, etc. were lovely people. It is run by a manager who at the moment only seems to be catering for the Russian visitors. Will not revisit.

Room Tip: Pool view rooms better.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
8  Thank junebloor
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is disgusting! After 10 hours of travelling I just wanted somewhere to rest my head but I was scared of what I would catch!
I have been to Goa many many times and have never once complained about the hotel as I know it's all very basic and you pay for what you get but this was awful. I didn't even unpack I just left and went to another hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013
7  Thank Amymaher
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We had been to prezeres resort recently and we enjoy our holiday a lot. Goa is very beautiful and staff at the resort is very frienly and helpful. We made good friend wick reception staff and the manager John. Is the most kind and helpful man. We will bee back again next year again to prazeres RUSSIA.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank sorinaBudapesta
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We had holiday with my friends at Prazeres Resorts in Candolim. Very good hotel with good people working in Prazeres. All very friendly and smiling. Hotel is clean with nice rooms and very clean rooms , cleaning boys clean everyday and make good design with towels.Pool very nice and big and good Restaurant with tasty food. Raul Prazeres owner of hotel very very good man who always ready to help and take care of you. I love the hotel very much and come back this year again with more friends and family. Very good live band in restaurant for dancing. Everybody go to Prazeres to have fantastic time.

Room Tip: Stay in pool facing room with extra money. Good big rooms and nice view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Just returned from Goa India and cannot wait to get back again. We are a family of four and styled in Prazeres Resorts Candolim Goa. The hotel accommodation though basic was very clean and hygienic , the hotel clean , lovely large swimming pool with a cute resto bar Sansibar. The evening entertainment was good with live bands and overall we had a super time. Recommend Prazeres Resorts to all. The staff are very friendly and helpful . The manager by name John appeared to us to be very greedy and tried to sell us a room and asked us for an exorbitant sum. Avoid him in the hotel. We will back next year to Prazeres.

Room Tip: Ask for poolside rooms. You may ave to pay extra but it worth every penny
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2013

On my recent visit to the hotel , I read the reviews first and I thought what the hell have I let myself in for ,
I read Russians running a mock , unclean , etc..
This has all been sorted out ,
The Russians were under control, not running around etc,
The rooms were very clean,
The service was exceptional,
Yes you get what you pay for , the ritz it isn't , but the service was second to none ,
The food was excellent , drinks cheap, nothing was a bother....
I'm going again