We visited Sonesta inns with family and kids. The children had a lovely time. With the baby pool and lifeguard, it was peace of mind for us.
Rooms were good and equipped with all basic amenities.
Bathrooms were clean, though we did face a problem with some drainage stink. We resorted to leaving the exhaust fan switched on at all times.
Staff is attentive and prompt.
Cleaning crew were not upto the mark and we had to recall them to clean the rooms.
Hotel is absolute value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 3 star resort in Goa with a perfect beachside location on the beautiful stretch of Candolim's Golden Sands, an ideal place to relax. Tastefully arranged around a vast central pool area, a gently shelving expanse of sand and garden runs from the grounds to the warm waters of the Arabian Sea, the scene of a spectacular sunset almost every evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Sonesta Inns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Inns Hotel Candolim
- Sonesta Hotel Candolim
- Sonesta Candolim
- Candolim Sonesta
- Sonesta Inns Hotel Goa
- Sonesta Inns Goa/Candolim