Just come back from another 3 weeks in Candolim,went with my fiancee and her son.We had a slightly false start at the Highland Beach,we arrived at 2 am and were taken to a room which the inhabitants of the Black Hole of Calcutta would have refused.After strongly worded complaint we were given a good room in B block 2 bedrooms 2 showers and a huge living room,kitchen was good too and looked newly decorated.We had a generally great time staff were friendly,kept the place nice and clean and the atmosphere was good.Service sometimes took forever I even thought about ordering breakfast the night before so as to get it before lunch.Still the good outwighed the bad and if youve been to Goa you will know that accomodation is much of a muchness but stand your ground and things will be put right.Highland Beach comprises many blocks and seven swimmimg pools and is well set out.It is near to the shops and 10-15 mins from the beach.We would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highland Beach Resort is an all suite property situated at Candolim, Goa. A 3 star property, it is spread over a vast 8 acres and offers multiple swimming pools and all other modern amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Highland Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highland Beach Hotel Candolim
- Highland Beach Candolim
- Highland Beach Resort Goa/Candolim