We have just returned from a 2week stay at the Whispering Palms and overall had a really lovely holiday.
Initially on our arrival the room we were 1st allocated was definitely below standard. It was very small, with dark furniture, old bedding and tatty curtains. The bathroom was even worse, very outdated and tired and a mouldy shower curtain. We complained to our holiday rep and the Hotel manager and was upgraded...............what a difference!!! A gorgeous big, airy room. Located in a block at the back of the hotel, very quiet and cool due to the shade from all the trees. The room was very modern and bright, lovely big bathroom, tiled floor, big television and lovely balcony with table and chairs.............would not stay at this hotel without an upgrade in the future. Definitely worth the extra cost as I believe our holiday would have been totally different if we had to remain in the 1st room we were allocated. We were initially told by our holiday rep that "This is India and the hotel rooms are more basic", I consider myself well travelled and I believe the 1st room offered was below standard to other countries I have visited.
The staff are brilliant, and nothing is too much trouble. The hotel is clean and the food is lovely, always hot and well presented. I didnt know of anyone becoming ill and we certainly ate everything and didnt have any trouble.
The hotel is brilliantly located for the main stretch of shops/bars/restaurants/beaches.
Would definitely recommend this hotel as long as you upgrade!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whispering Palms’ unique feature is its location. It is just a minute’s walk or 175 meters from the well-known Sinquerim Beach situated in a very peaceful and serene surrounding. This often-described “Island onto itself” all-inclusive resort comprises of 106 well-appointed, air-conditioned accommodation units with en suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Whispering Palms Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whispering Palms Beach Hotel Candolim
- Whispering Palms Beach Candolim
- Whispering Palms Goa
- Whispering Palms Beach Resort Candolim
- Whispering Palms Beach Resort Goa/Candolim