Whispering Palms Beach Resort
Casablanca(Candolim)
  • Pool
Magnum Resort(Candolim)
2,058 results
All reviewsjacob johnevening entertainmentbalcony roomall inclusive packageswimming poolcurrygreat holidaytaxi standlive musicthomas cooknon vegindian foodawesome experiencehotel staffnorth goavisit goahouse keeping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Staying at Whispering Palm Resorts for the second time was wonderful. They made a lot of changes. Balcony rooms are spacious and interior is good. We also found swimming pool decent one. The staff is very courteous and helpful. Buffet was very good and with variety. I suggest that they should not charge at least for games in the activity room. Spa was good. I strongly recommend for the stay.

Room Tip: Balcony rooms
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank memanoj
JacobJohnGoa, Vice President of Operations at Whispering Palms Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear Mr. Ashu,

Warm greetings from Whispering Palms Beach Resort Goa!!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at our resort for a repeat visit to our newly refurbished resort, and also for taking the time out to review the hotel on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and found the up gradation of our resort to your satisfaction. Thank you for the positive comments on our staff, the food , the services and on the cleanliness of the hotel.

We have taken note of your suggestion on our activity center and shall include it in the rates in future.

Guests like you are a huge motivation and inspiration for my team. I am sure that other travelers will find your review helpful.

We look forward to welcoming you back again to Goa and to The Whispering Palms Beach Resort, on your next visit to Goa.

Vice President of Operations

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We visited this hotel for a fortnight in february. The room was very small and as we were travelling with 3 people we could not open the wardrobe, we did point it out to the reception, but we did not let this spoil out holiday. The place was very clean, food hot & good which is always a good point & the bar service very good as all inclusiive. The waiters tended to ignore you & tended to serve the older clients - probably hoping for a tip! ( we would of gladly tipped them if their service was good but were not given the chance!) Hotel was very small, which i feel is typical for Goa. Nice swimming pool & beach close by... I would say this hotel is very good for a relaxing holiday... not too much going on, but thats what I wanted... very enjoyable... would I go back ?... probably not. Once is enough.

Room Tip: You want a room in the outer blocks, not the reception building... so small there...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank sunlovercheshire

Dear Guest,

Warm Greetings from The Whispering Palms Beach Resort Goa!!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and also for taking the time out to review the hotel on Trip Advisor.

Thank you for the positive comments on our staff and on the cleanliness and the quality of food the hotel. We are also happy to know that you enjoyed the bar service and the variety of beverages in the all- inclusive offer.

We have also taken note of your comments on the quality of service by our food and beverage waiting staff, we would surely introspect in these areas and make the necessary changes for improvement. Your feedback is surely very important to us and the concerns you have raised will be taken up with the concerned departments for improvement.

Once again, Thank you for your feedback and my team and I do hope to have another opportunity to serve you and be able to meet your expectations and also to show you the difference your feedback has made

With Warm Regards

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Great cleanliness, very good veg breakfast, nice swimming pool. Though it would be good to have free cab from hotel to airport. Also rooms were average in terms of interiors not like 4 star, could have been slightly better as compared to other 4star hotels. Overall would give 3.5 rating out of 5.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Mr. Jignesh,

Warm Greetings from The Whispering Palms Beach Resort Goa!!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and also for taking the time out to review the hotel on Tripadvisor.

Thank you for the positive comments on our staff the breakfast and the cleanliness of the resort.

We have also taken note of your comments on the aspect of transfers by cab, we do offer these services at nominal charge for all our guests and in certain packages have offered the same within the rate,

We have also noted your comments on our recent renovation that it was not to your expected standards, we would surely introspect in these areas and make the necessary changes for improvement.

With Warm Regards

Reviewed May 22, 2013

The resort is very compact but has all the facilities and amenities of a luxury hotel. Very good location. Few minutes of walk and you can approach the market and beach! Rooms neat and clean, nicely maintained. Food is really great with good varieties! Bar is also compact and stylish. Swimming pool is also decent one. Staff is very courteous and helpful. Housekeeping is very good.

All in all a strongly recommnded.

Value for money!

Room Tip: Room with partial sea view are really good.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mr. Samir,

Warm greetings from Whispering Palms Beach Resort Goa!!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at our resort and also for taking the time out to review the hotel on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for the positive comments on our staff, the food , the facilities and on the cleanliness of the hotel.

Guests like you are a huge motivation and inspiration for my team. I am glad to read such wonderful comments about various aspects of our resort and I am sure that other travelers will find your review helpful.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Whispering Palms is an awesome place to stay and is within your budget. I really liked the overall structure of the resort its beautiful. Simple but clean rooms and supportive staff. Food was really good. I went wid my hubby but would like to visit it again wid my family. Would surely recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Ms. Regina,

Warm greetings from Whispering Palms Beach Resort Goa!!

Thank you for the positive comments on our staff, the food , the cleanliness and the overall quality of the hotel.