“Great Place to stay - Whispering Palms beach resort .”

Whispering Palms Beach Resort
Ranked #7 of 67 Hotels in Candolim
Reviewed April 30, 2013

This is my 2nd Visit to “Whispering Palm Beach Resort” and I have to say that we had a wonderful Stay at your hotel. A BIG Thanks to your staff who closed the deal in timely manner and arranged for the rooms quickly.

From a customer’s point of view, some great things I would like to tell you about Whispering Palms which also makes it a great place to live and class apart.

-The staff at your hotel is very professional, polite.
-Breakfast menu has good variety and Quality food served at lunch and dinner.
-Housekeeping ensures to clean the room, surroundings to the best.
-Clean swimming pool, Spa and other recreational facilities provided to the guest.
-Post renovation the quality of the hotel has improved to a great extent.
-Beach at walking distance of less than 10 mins

Thank you once again for the OUTSTANDING service provided by your staff.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
JacobJohnGoa, Vice President of Operations at Whispering Palms Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

Warm Greetings from The Whispering Palms Beach Resort Goa!!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at our resort and also for taking the time out to review the hotel on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for the positive comments on our staff, the food , the beach, on the cleanliness and on the overall facilitites of the hotel.

Guests like you are a huge motivation and inspiration for my team. I am glad to read such wonderful comments about various aspects of our resort and I am sure that other travelers will find your review helpful.

We look forward to welcoming you back again to Goa and to The Whispering Palms Beach Resort, on your next visit to Goa.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stayed their for 4 nights with family. Staff was excellent & services are prompt. Rooms were clean & calm. Food was also excellent, i especially enjoyed the dinner with variety of options. Overall it's good place to stay.

Room Tip: Get The pool facing Room.

Dear Mr. Deepak,

Warm Greetings from The Whispering Palms Beach Resort Goa!!

Thank you for the positive comments on our staff, the food , the beach and on the cleanliness of the hotel.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Stayed their for 3 nights, Staff were always helpful and there was varied entertainment shows every night. Not a lot of choice of food for vegetarian meals to order from the restaurant.
Rooms were very clean and modern deco.

Overall it was a good place to stay

1  Thank shilaWales

Dear Guest,

Warm Greetings from The Whispering Palms Beach Resort Goa!!

Thank you for the positive comments on our staff, the food , the beach the cleanliness and the overall facilities of the hotel.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I was there in jan from 19th to 24th 2013.
Good sides:
It is really a ideal place to stay in Goa Candolim.
I was there for Honeymoon & I really enjoyed alot. Staff, management way really doing their best to keep happy to guests
It is very near by Candolim beach & local market. 10mins walking distance to beach.
Hire bike is also easily available from right next to resort.
Morning breakfast is really awesome.
Rooms are well interior & clean.

Bad sides:
When we check in around 9am, but I got room at 11:45am. Staff was saying that the guest didn't check out yet so we have to wait. They didn't even ask for water the time which we were waiting out side at reception. I think they should atleast provide us some snacks & water. I came after a long journey by train. Though we had booked the resort room in oct 2012 by net and paid 50% advance payment in oct 2012. The time of booking they told us to give room as soon as we will be there, but it doesn't happened.
The room service is really very very slow, as we order water and coffee it came after 4 hours infact I called them 4 times. This does not happen once more than 4 times it happened.

In all good to stay in this resort, but please confirm while doing booking that you will get rooms available as soon as you will be there.

Thanks & Regards.
Yaqub Saleh.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Buffet was very good
Ambious was good
Service is very poor
although is was nice jst to improve a little bit....
And there should be couples dance or party in evening.
And separate arrangement of dining for couples...
So that they feel comfort while enjoing their vacations..
There should also be 2 to 3 sequrity guards in dress..

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We stayed at the Whispering Palms in January 2013. This was our 5th stay at this hotel and I must say yet again we were not disappointed. The staff are so friendly and they cannot do enough for you. The food was excellent and varied, catering for all tastes, I like spice my husband doesn't and we were both very pleased with the menu. The entertainment was very good and varied. We have already booked to go back next year, its just like going home.

Room Tip: I have stayed in different rooms and I must say they are all good.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JosephineGlasgow
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We had 3 weeks here from feb to march 2013 loved it ,food was good maybe bit more spice,only thing that let it down was the Night entertainment ,the DJ was on his phone more than sorting out good music to play . Staff was very good ,and my pickle they gave me ,as gone down very well at home .We already booked to come back next year in march for my husband 60th birthday x

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple