i had been in whispering palms resort from 14th to 17th nov, 2012 on map packege. The first impression was extremely bad...i had booked the packege of studio suit the highest catagory...after airport pickup , we reached the resort at 3 pm...they kept me waiting till 330 and then gave the terrace room...that was lower catagory...i opposed and shouted and then manager mr kedar came and game the studio suit....however, his behavior was not so good...but, later he realized and apologized.....room condition was not that good...the stuio suit was around 33 sq m in size, but there was 1.5 tonne window ac...the old and very bad working ac....i was exhausted....
food was ok......pool was smaller.....what else i can say....my room no was 421. however, some hotel rooms were refurbished...but, mine was not....i had booked 130 days in advabce...still older rooms were given...this was the height of cheating....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whispering Palms’ unique feature is its location. It is just a minute’s walk or 175 meters from the well-known Sinquerim Beach situated in a very peaceful and serene surrounding. This often-described “Island onto itself” all-inclusive resort comprises of 106 well-appointed, air-conditioned accommodation units with en suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Whispering Palms Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whispering Palms Beach Hotel Candolim
- Whispering Palms Beach Candolim
- Whispering Palms Goa
- Whispering Palms Beach Resort Candolim
- Whispering Palms Beach Resort Goa/Candolim