Went with my Girlfriend in a rather off-season.
Its a nice cozy place. Rooms are well maintained.
The service was close to excellent. The food in the restaurant was unreasonable high.
The accessibility to main areas was good. It is right next to Kingfisher Villa.
Taj Vivanta was also nearby. It had a swimming pool which was maintained nicely.
Room-service was nice as well.
All in all a great stay for a limited budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the style of a Portuguese village, Aldeia Santa Rita provides a delightful escape with its multi-hued, well-manicured appeal. A swimming pool with sun loungers, spacious rooms, each with a private balcony, and a multi-cuisine restaurant (Cravo do India) make Aldeia an irresistible choice for the discerning tourist. The hotel also has a rustic ayurvedic massage and treatment centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Aldeia Santa Rita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldeia Santa Rita Candolim
- Aldeia Santa Rita Goa/Candolim
- Aldeia Santa Rita Hotel Goa
- Aldeia Santa Rita Hotel Candolim
- Aldeia Santa Rita Resort Goa