“great shack”

Oasis Beach Shack
Ranked #108 of 313 Restaurants in Candolim
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed March 23, 2014

once again we visited Michael at his shack we went there every day bar 1 .the lads are always friendly,they came to us straight away after noticing us,towels put out every day.micheal a good host even thou you crap a pool Michael ha ha,he even took me to his house and introduced me to his mum nice lady.we will be going back there again soon.once again Michael say hi to all the lads and thank you.

1  Thank grezfd1964

Reviewed February 4, 2014

An average Beach shack where we had tasty Prawns curry n rice. It would be nice to spend the evenings here since the sun is quite harsh during the day; unless of course you like to get tanned.

1  Thank Padmakar
Reviewed January 28, 2014

been going there for the last five years, great people, great food, great place, great prices and once you been there you always go back to the same shack.

marc and dawn

1  Thank marc a
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Having been to Goa four times and eaten in lots of beach shacks, we've probably become quite complacent in the knowledge that the food we are served is almost always good. The Oasis shack is an exception to that rule! We went for brunch, my husband ordered boiled eggs and toast and I ordered omlette and toast. The boiled eggs were both black when they were cut open and the omlette was stone cold! The shack was full of flys and I'm sure they'd been crawling all over my omlette before I got it. We didn't eat a bite! The service was also awful - the staff were too busy chatting up a group of young Russian girls to give us any attention at all. It was definitely the worst eating experience we've ever had in our 4 years of visiting Goa. There are loads of really good shacks so don't waste your time in this one.

1  Thank AandA_8
Reviewed March 8, 2013

You won't be surprised to hear there are a LOT of shacks along Candolim beach. However most from what I could see lacked any ambiance.

Then we came across Oasis Beach Shack, great welcome from Michael and the team, relaxed, bit of music, more unique/comfortable seating arrangements in the main shack then others.

The food was also good and well priced. For me there was little to improve on here and I would return here again.

Thanks again :)