“Great curry”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Lots of restaurants serving a great range of curries but you'll find it hard to beat Floyds Hut. Good service, nice atmosphere and delicious food!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

The food and service at floyds was excellent over 3 weeks we returned 3 or 4 times and recommended it to fellow holiday makers

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Excellent choice of delicious dishes, try the Kingfish Florentine, my favourite. Excellent Staff and very reasonable prices for such good grub.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I have been going to Goa for some 20 years and have had a wide experience of many of the restaurants and hotels. When I want a night out for good food, I know that I can always rely on Floyd's for a comfortable atmosphere and great food. I always book in advance as I know how quickly the tables are filled over and over by return visitors. What is especially good is that they will change ingredients on the menu to suit your taste. Now how good is that?! I will be there again in February for a month and you can bet that I will be at Floyd's time and again.

1  Thank MygoaRawmarsh
Reviewed December 27, 2012

the lemon garlic butter prawns were very nice and the beef steaks were better than any where else we had them