“Really great food & service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Santa Lucia

Santa Lucia
Ranked #133 of 314 Restaurants in Candolim
Price range: $70 - $1,400
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Really great food & service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

We ate here twice during our stay in Candolim and were initially recommended this place by the owner of our hotel who is the brother of the restaurant owner at Santa Lucia.

Our first meal was so lovely we made sure we returned again before the end of our holiday.
The menu is similar to a lot of other places we went to but the food was nicer than most. The service was excellent, and on both occasions we ate here we were offered a lift back to our hotel which was unexpected and greatly appreciated.
The place is spotlessly clean which a lot of other places aren't, the prices are comparable, the portions are generous and although its at the quieter end of the road, away from the hustle and bustle, I'd say its definitely worth a visit; and make sure to leave room for the mud pie, it's delicious!

Portland, Oregon
“Place to be for Goan Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

The first time I visited this place was in October 2011, when me and my friends made a random stop while coming back from Fort Aguada. I loved the prawn curry and rice so much that this year in Aug 2012, I made sure that I visit this place again.
So people out there, if you want to try the authentic Goan Fish Curry Rice and Prawn Curry Rice, this is THE PLACE.
It is surely on my MUST GO places whenever I visit Goa. It's clean, very reasonably priced, nice music in background and had got the warmth of being welcomed in their hospitality.

• Visited August 2012
“Very good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

This place is clean and we loved the goan music being played in the background. The pork grilled chops are awesome and the family which runs this place is very courteous and helpful.

Ruethen
“Good food, friendly people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2012

We ate several times at this restaurant in Candolim, which offers a multi-cuisine menu with very reasonable prices. It was good to find Goan dishes, too, I especially liked the cabbage fougath and the bindhi bardez, while my husband enjoyed the vegetable biriyani. The standard of cleanliness is very good and the tables are nicely decorated. The people working here are very friendly, and the owner Fatima is so chatty and interesting to talk to. She is also extremely generous - thank you for the spices, Fatima, I shall use the 'kokum' this week! We look forward to visiting this restaurant again.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank smallworld44
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Slow service, but good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2012

We have been there for dinner. The food was very nice and the service was good but very slow. One should definitely try the Grilled Chicken Breast. We even had King Fish curry and it was also delicious.

I would definitely recommend this place. This isn't very expensive either.

• Visited March 2012