“Great steak”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2013

The best surf and turf I have had, the wife had Pomfret fish very nice. The service was good and the staff very friendly. A bit pricey compared to others but the quality was excellent, as they say you get what you pay for. We used the cafe at the front in the mornings for the internet, not sure if it is the same owners and not sure of the name. The cakes were very good and the service was good.

There are newer reviews for Spice Garden

Reviewed March 6, 2013

My hubby had a curry which he said was delicious. I ordered a steak.... big mistake it was not great quality and was very fatty and tough. In fact my whole meal was not really very nice, portions huge! so if your not fussy but want a big dinner come here.
Also they added an extra beer to our bill. Mistake Mmmmm I don't think so because when we pointed it our they weren't very bothered.
So I won't bother going back!

4  Thank borisco
Reviewed February 23, 2013

After travelling to india since 2005 , I have finally found the only restaurant that I wil surely include in all my future trips. The food is as if I was sitting in my own dining room. As I am writing this I am savoring a piece of home made apple pie as if my own mother has made it. The lobster was the freshest I have ever tasted being just a few steps away from the arabian sea, I recommend that anyone coming to Goa should not miss out the chance to savour the exquisite and enjoyable dining at spice garden.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We had a real good Fillet steak cooked to perfection, pity the host is more interested in attempting in painting

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I will keep it simple,been to goa 3times and this was the worst meal ever.infact in my 28yrs of going abroad I would rate spice garden bottom of the pile!

8  Thank stoke69