“President of TRAICOR/INDIA”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2013

After travelling to india since 2005 , I have finally found the only restaurant that I wil surely include in all my future trips. The food is as if I was sitting in my own dining room. As I am writing this I am savoring a piece of home made apple pie as if my own mother has made it. The lobster was the freshest I have ever tasted being just a few steps away from the arabian sea, I recommend that anyone coming to Goa should not miss out the chance to savour the exquisite and enjoyable dining at spice garden.

There are newer reviews for Spice Garden

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We had a real good Fillet steak cooked to perfection, pity the host is more interested in attempting in painting

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I will keep it simple,been to goa 3times and this was the worst meal ever.infact in my 28yrs of going abroad I would rate spice garden bottom of the pile!

8  Thank stoke69
Reviewed February 5, 2013

My wife and I both had 16oz steaks and both steaks tasted like they had been soaked in brine for a week before being cooked. Awful !!

5  Thank SMAKent
Reviewed January 19, 2013

we read their hoardings claiming to be the best in town for sea food and were disappointed with the food both in quality and quantity. We were a family of 4 (2kids+2adults) and took help of the owner for ordering dinner. she advised us to go for a fish steak with chips and indian bread with garlic-butter sauce, and a beef curry with rice. The bread was burnt from edges and the sauce was a 'dip'. the fish had no good presentation either. It was insufficient for 4 people and unsavoury. the beef curry and rice were too less in quantity. we spent Rs 1300 and were still hungry! on telling the owner about the food she refused to accept our bad experience. She said the kitchen was nearing its closing time that's why they couldn't cook the bread properly! What a way to treat the customers. I will not advise Indian tourists to eat there.

6  Thank jazz17k