“Ryan's Amazing Shack!”
Review of Ryans Shack

Ryans Shack
Ranked #21 of 332 Restaurants in Candolim
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ryans shack is a family shack situated at candolim beach and specializing in Fresh grilled seafood and BBQ,and Indian and chinese and variety of salads , Theres plenty of sunbeds to chill everyday the music which is played is DEEP HOUSE,CHILL DEEP HOUSE . Every week is BBQ With good food fireworks Born fire , .
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Just returned after another two fabulous weeks spent at Ryan's Shack, no 79, Candolim Beach. This is honestly one of my favourite places on earth! I cannot fault anything about it. The shack itself is lovely, kept spotlessly clean, the toilets are the cleanest I've seen anywhere in Goa. Lots of sunbeds, hammocks, swinging chairs. The staff are all amazing, lovely, friendly, helpful, polite service - cannot fault them. Vinny, Ruppee and Julie and the other guys are all wonderful. They do everything to make your time there perfect...and it was. Ryan is a lovely guy, treats his customers so well and also treats his staff the same. The food is amongst the best we ate our whole trip. Onion bhajis and butter chicken are the best I've ever tasted. Beers are nice and cold, the cocktails at sunset hour, when Ryan pumps up the house music, are fabulous too! Have been home two days now and missing this place already.... Roll on Goa 2015 until we can visit again...

Reviewed January 20, 2014

This was our second trip io Goa , and decided to use Ryan shack again, brilliant staff, food and so clean especially the toilets, would thoroughly recommend a visit ....such lovely people .

Reviewed January 20, 2014

To start with I must apologize to Ryan and Vinnie for not writing this review sooner, sorry:)
Now down to the nitty gritty. Well if you want nitty & gritty don’t go to Ryan's shack as it must be the cleanest place I've ever seen. They say to find out what a beach shacks kitchen is like first inspect there toilet . And we did both. Well you have never seen a cleaner loo. It is cleaned all the time and they leave a broom in there so if you feel the need to help like me and sweep away the excess sand the you have just taken in then you can do so, but you will have to get the key first as it is only for the use of Ryan’s clients. When we stayed in Goa in Jan 2013 for 2 weeks and myself and my husband both said it was not long enough. We spent most our time when we were not on trips down at Ryan’s shack where we had breakfast, lunch and evening meal including drinks alcoholic and non-alcoholic, plus sun beds for a full day and we didn’t leave some nights till gone midnight and we only paid approx £20 all day. THATS WHAT YOU CALL GOOD SERVICE. Ryan and his no1 man Vinnie are so friendly even to us old timers ha-ha my husband will kill me for saying that (he is only 53 and I am only 48). Some people have complained on Ryan's taste in music, well what I say to that is if you don’t like it there are plenty more beach shacks to go to, but we think Ryan's music is great. We even got him to download it for us and we play it all the time in our car at home it makes us wish we were still there. Unfortunately we will not be able to go back to goa until the end of Jan 2015 but then that will be for 3 wks, and we will definitely be going to see my boys Ryan and Vinnie. Missing you so much.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Good food & service everything clean .the staff were very friendly & nothing was to much trouble for them.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Couldn't fault this place! Food great as was the service! Mixed rice, noodles, chips, milkshakes (real fruit not news quick with a strawberry thrown in) oh and the Indian fish and chips they where crumbed with garlic coriander ginger and a few other spices (definitely recommend).
No table available for beside our beds one one occasion, no problem the handyman knocked us one up!!!!
Toilets the tiled floors where a nice touch as where the air freshners! A proper sink to wash up too!
Couldn't fault the place!!
Would definitely recommend a visit or two!
It's beside the life guard station you can't miss it!
Carolyn and Malc