“17th January 2014”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Beautiful meal. I would definetely recommened Coyote to eat. The cocktails are beautiful and the Pina Coladas were the best I have had in Goa!

The service is lovely and friendly and the food is of an excellent standard.

1  Thank Charley S

Reviewed January 12, 2014

This is a great restaurant, the menu has a traditional feel with a modern twist. The flavours are authentic and the staff are friendly. Spot on every time. Outstanding value.

1  Thank TATTOOMANLEEDS
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

If you are in candelim you have to try this place. Trust me I am one of the fussiest eaters you can come across and when I say the food here is very good, it is actually amazing. They will accommodate to your taste so you only need to ask.

Jude and Roland you rock, you guys always have a smile on your face.

1  Thank Kwantus
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I will higly recommend this restaurant in Goa, Candolim. First of all, the quality of food is excellent. Never had a problem afterwards. If you dont like (like me) spicy food they can cook for you. Service is excellent and quick. The quality of the food matches with reasonable prices. I visited this restaurant 3 times.

2  Thank Olga R
Reviewed January 6, 2014

So good to be back in candolim and to top it off we always spend our first night at the Coyote. If you are looking for good food and atmosphere then don't look any further. Judes steaks are to die for and my personal favourite Is Jude's cauliflower cheese. We have been coming to candolim for 8 years and have eaten in so many restaurants in candolim and always find ourselves back at the Coyote for the good food and company.

1  Thank Diane C