“Boring and Bland”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Second time eating here and found the staff to be surly and uninterested, unless they recognised you as a regular, food was bland and to be perfectly honest not very good, chefs spent more time messing with computers behind the Tandori station. Would not return again and would not recommend . There are much better restaurant in the area.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Visited coyotes most nights whilst on holiday with my friend the food here is beautiful, especially the seafood sizzler and there is a great atmosphere. We loved coming on a tuesday night for music and dancing and the cocktails are a must, the best in Candolim - yum!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Well this was my 3rd trip to Goa, this time for 2 months. I normally stick around Candolim beach but have travelled to most other beaches in the North. I'm not a big "foodie" but I like trying many places. Having tried dozens of restaurants all over, including Coyote, I realised that this was the only one where you become a member of the family and feel yourself home. As well as food and service, the atmosphere is the most friendly you can think of. I'd like to say a very big thank you to the staff for their hospitality and the service.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Came here on the last night of our holiday,wished we'd come here sooner.Great food and great staff.My wife recommends the chocolate torte for dessert !

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Coyote is the place to go for a good strawberry daiquiri! Great food and great staff. Especially Jude ! :)