Hi Friends.... we stay at le seasons for 3N/4D. This is a decent property, quite clean and its a hotel not a resort in actual terms.
It's near to Candolim beach which is around 500 mtrs ahead. Candolim beach is more clean and peaceful than calangut beach and you can reach there by walking for 10 mins. However, the street between hotel and beach is quite isolated in night (so not preferable in night). But there is another street to candolim which is aroung 250 mtrs ahead from the hotel which is good in night even. Food is good at hotel's resturant. Hotel staff is cooperative and guide you well.Every room has a balcony and we were given 2nd floor where the balcony was very peaceful (i would suggest to avoid pool side balcony. Bathrooms of Elite rooms are quite small (a little issues) otherwise its fine. its a peaceful stay at le seasons with nice location. You can hire a activa or bike and can comfortable drive to calungate (3kms), Baga beach (5 kms) and explore more. There is a person in link with hotel who can provide you bike or else easily at cheap rates
Only issue is the prices are quite higher as compare to other properties because we can get a gud 4 star property by paying little more so hotel management has to work on it.
So wish u all a great stay and happy time at GOA........Keep smiling and enjoy.....:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Seasons Beach Resort, Candolim, epitomizes Goa's true spirit and flavor as the sole luxury resort in Candolim, just 250 mtr from the beach. Every day is a celebration full of fun and elation at Le Seasons Beach Resort. The Resort offers the best in accommodation and cuisine with plenty of facilities and services to play the perfect host. With 33 well appointed, spacious guest rooms and expansive options for dining, from Pan Asian to delectable Goan & North Indian cuisines. Our Resort promises an exemplary experience with a plethora of recreational activities for you and your family so that the fun never stops. Beautiful and exotic a place as Goa, is best known for its sun-kissed beaches, serene blue seas and lush greenery which has been very well maintained; you find a reflection of the same at Le Seasons Beach Resort. This resort also boasts of a Swimming pool that stretches across the resort. We continue to offer our guests the best of service and amenities as well as our latest addition, a Gymnasium and the newly opened Restaurant- ' Le Dalce ' , speciality Goan restaurant. In short this Resort is an ideal place for Business, Leisure & Pleasure. Also a fantastic place for tranquility seekers & peace lovers. ACCOMMODATION There is a choice of 30 quiet and elegantly furnished rooms, each fitted with Satellite LCD TV, Mini-Bar, Wi-Fi connectivity, Hot & Cold Water flows, Personal Locker and are all self-contained with bath or showers as per the guest's requirements ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Le Seasons Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Seasons Beach Hotel Candolim
- Le Seasons Beach Resort Goa/Candolim