We had 2 nights here in January. It is a nice old building with lovely gardens. The first night we had a room upstairs which was very plain, and only one lamp and bedside table (we both read!) and only a hand held shower, not very impressed, but it was very clean and there were some lovely fresh flowers. But the second night the manager offered us one of the better rooms downstairs that had an outside area with a lounge and hammock, this was lovely and would love to have stayed longer but they were booked out. The manager was very attentive and friendly as were all the staff, breakfast was great. Its an easy walk to the beach where there are lots of restaurants, we ate at the Calamari, food not very good, but view was lovely. It's also an easy walk to the main street for restaurants, shopping, and I had a good massage at a little place recommended by the manager!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bougainvillea Guest House Goa is built with a Portuguese colonial mansion in mind, the perfect luxury for your holiday. This idyllic location is one of North Goa's very much sought after holiday destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bougainvillea Guest House Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillea Guest House Goa Hotel Candolim
- Bougainvillea Guest House Goa Candolim