My wife and I stayed here for 5 nights, and loved the place. The rooms are big, very well decorated (new furniture, flat screen TV's etc..) and everything is immculate. The price for a room is also very good value for money...and best of all the couple who run the place cannot do enought to help. They gave us lifts into town, hired mopeds for us, gave us information on where to go and were just generally all round nice people. Would def come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bougainvillea Guest House Goa is built with a Portuguese colonial mansion in mind, the perfect luxury for your holiday. This idyllic location is one of North Goa's very much sought after holiday destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bougainvillea Guest House Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillea Guest House Goa Hotel Candolim
- Bougainvillea Guest House Goa Candolim