This is a very nice place to stay in Goa, it is very clean, the owner is professional, yet has personal touch. You are always welcome very pleasantly.
We stayed with family in Nov, and had an excellent experience with Lourenco's hospitality. He made sure our stay was comfortable, got us to a nice restaurant called Santa Lucia, where we got very authentic Goan food.
Rooms are clean, comfortable. The breakfast is very basic, but very well served. We did not not expect anything better than this. The lunch and dinner is available in nearby restaurants, and Lourenco also helps for to and fro travel between restaurant and guest house.
The location is very close to beach, but be careful if you decide to walk too late in the night, better to call Lourenco for pickup, he will happily help if he is around. You can also rent a 2 wheeler to avoid walking in late night. There is no safety issue, but we are not used to walk in the night in an unkown place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bougainvillea Guest House Goa is built with a Portuguese colonial mansion in mind, the perfect luxury for your holiday. This idyllic location is one of North Goa's very much sought after holiday destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bougainvillea Guest House Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillea Guest House Goa Hotel Candolim
- Bougainvillea Guest House Goa Candolim