“Great authentic Italian cuisine”
Review of Tuscany Gardens

Tuscany Gardens
Ranked #3 of 313 Restaurants in Candolim
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Tuscany Gardens is a small family owned restaurant serving unpretentious tasty Italian food in a beautiful garden setting. Hope to see you here.
LIVERPOOL
“Great authentic Italian cuisine”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This is a great place for when you are feeling all spiced out! We ate here twice and the linguine, seafood and marguerita pizza, calzone and desserts were top notch. You must also try the shaved pumkin salad with dressing as a starter it was absolutely delicious. What a great place.

2 Thank STALEXLiverpool

SCOTLAND
“A PIZZA ITALY IN GOA”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

A little bit of tuscany in Goa, well worth a visit, excellent food & service & warm welcome.
well worth a visit.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank ORCHY
“Wonderful Italian food”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We have been visiting this restaurant for several years now and find it consistently excellent. The pizzas and pastas are good and the service is good. This place is almost always full and as it is open during monsoon has many customers who live locally. The owner is very friendly and helpful and always comes to check that we are being served well and are enjoying the food. The fact that we return here at least nice a week shows that the quality and value for money are excellent.

1 Thank suealex1952
Hamburg, Germany
“Great place for pasta”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Having been to several Italian restaurants in Goa over the years, I have to admit that I wasn't expecting to find a place with such good food. The Cesar salad I had as a starter was one of the best I had in years and definitely the best salad I had in Goa. Both times we went there the different pastas were very tasty and seemed freshly made. As a further plus, the service was rather fast compared to most other "Italian" places, especially considering how busy the restaurant was.

London, United Kingdom
“SECOND VISIT FOOD VERY GOOD MANAGEMENT & STAFF NOT PLEASANT”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We visited a second time and the food again was very good, the owner or manager not sure which one he is ? saw us going up the steps and turned and walked away-- no hello at all.

Waiters no communication whatsoever but like all places staff takes their cue from management, during the time we were there he never acknowledged that any customers were there.

There are plenty of other places in Candolim where the food is very good and time is taken to make you feel welcome and this place certainly doesn't do this as another customer has written.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank sango61
tuscanygardens, Owner at Tuscany Gardens, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Hi. Thanks for your review. I am truly sorry, that your second visit wasn't as enjoyable as your first one and that you didn't like our staff. Or me. Let me start by saying that I always greet all our customers and that I'd never turn my back on you. If you saw me and I didn't say 'hello', it's possible that I didn't see you. For that I am sorry.

You also mention, that our staff didn't communicate with you. I am a little confused by this and am not sure what you mean. They did as you asked, when they took your order, served your food, cleared your plates, refilled your drinks and gave you the bill, like in all other restaurants, right?

It's not fair of you to say, that we dont take time to make our guests feel welcome and that other reviewers feel the same way. We do value good service and want to make every single guest feel welcome. Most of our guests love our place, the food and the service. I guess you did too, when you visited us the first time.

Again, I am really sorry that you didn't like us. Hope you'll come again so we can have a chance to change your mind.

Regard