Banyan Tree is situated right on the main road of Candolim which leads to calangute , but its pretty away from the beach. The hotel is well maintained. Its very small, about 10/ 12 rooms. We stayed in Room no 203. The room is quite big and well kept but i felt furniture could have been well aligned. Even teh toilet alignment was a bit wrong and for people who are travelling with kids its a major issue. My daughter would run to the toilet, open teh WC and was about to throw many objects inside it. Its just in front of teh door. The problem with teh room i felt is there is no balcony and since its on the main road so there is no view. Once you enter teh room you are just locked inside. There are two well kept pools and a nice lawn. We paid Rs.1800 where breakfast was not included. Food is pretty costly at this area of the town. I found in South goa food in shacks and other restaurants are much cheaper and good. There are lot of shops nearby Banyan tree where one can go and have food, but all are of teh same price range. One disadvantage of teh hotel is they dont have room service. Even if they serve food after lot of requests they would come and say pls dont spoil bedsheets. Dont eat on the bed , etc etc. They have a karaoke evening every sat / fri and its very enjoyable. I think with a balcony and proper furniture alignment with good room service can make teh hotel much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banyan Tree Courtyard Goa, a small hotel in Candolim Goa, offers you the location to give you another reason to celebrate Goa at its fullest. Our 10 rooms hotel is located in Candolim beach area, in North Goa, amidst the beach sands, on the way from Calangute Beach to Fort Aguada. The Candolim beach is just about 6-7 minutes' walk able distance from Banyan Tree Courtyard. The hotel also has a small swimming pool along with a baby pool for your kids to enjoy. All are rooms are basic with amenities such as attached bath, with hot water geyser & air-conditioning.....Decor in all rooms are more or less the same except for little extra area in Deluxe and Superior rooms. Standard room is compact and suitable for short stays & therefore economically priced; whereas Deluxe and Superior rooms have mini refrigerator & safe deposit locker as extra amenities in the room. There are 3 Deluxe rooms and 1 Superior rooms on the 1st floor & 1 Standard, 3 Deluxe and 2 Superior rooms on the ground floor. Banyan Tree Courtyard Goa is rightly located in proximity of some of the best restaurants to tickle your taste buds, and you may find some of the exotic variety dishes cooked by local and professional chefs. Shopping malls / outlets are also located very close to our hotel, so you may get the best bargains for the mementos from Goa you take along for your loved ones. Our courteous staff is always here to welcome you with a smile and make sure your stay is convenient and a fantastic experience. We want the Banyan Tree Courtyard Goa to be your home...A space which is very close to your heart. A wholeheartedly homely experience for sure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Banyan Tree Courtyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Courtyard Hotel Candolim
- Banyan Tree Courtyard Goa/Candolim