“The best breakfast of my life”
Review of Chocolatti

Chocolatti
Ranked #5 of 369 Restaurants in Candolim
Cuisines: European
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2019

I never had such a dreamy breakfast in my whole life. In morning we ordered a paneer panini, orange juice and brownie. the juice was refreshingly fresh and the panini was awesome, I wanted to visit again but alas lack of time. Must visit. Staff is super courteous and friendly.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank abbs002
Write a ReviewReviews (1,168)

Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

We were bored of having tried different foods and cuisines and we got the perfect from those spicy dishes with the entry into this chocolatti

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Prem L
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

Had lunch in here service was not very good, staff were pleasant enough, i had waffle and bacon and egg, i never found any bacon , was quite nice , waffle was nt great , coffee was near cold , thought it well overpriced,won t be back at all

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank alanerobson
Reviewed April 16, 2019

A superb place for breakfast or an early evening snack, the range of food is huge, mostly sweet treats and cakes but also Panini's which were excellent, the best coffee around, great latte, also the slush for the kids goes down a treat, Green apple was my sons favourite, well priced and in a nice garden location, will definitely be returning when I'm back in Goa.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank NigelS1064
Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

I ate here many times during my fortnight. The pancakes here are amazing I had them about 4 times.

So filling and tasty.

Wish I weren't too full to try some of the cakes they looked amazing

Date of visit: April 2019