“Closed”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 20, 2018 via mobile

Here today 19/12/18 Victors is closed apparently he cannot get a liecence to open. This is imformation from the stall holders on either side of him at 20:00 tonight.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank BI99WW

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

I,'ve known Victor since 1998 when he worked in a shack on the beach just down the road from his restaurant.He cooked my wife Pat pomfret every day. It was delicious nothing alters.On our last visit to go a we ate there 10 times.Fantastic! We are going back in November for more delicious food.Victor is a lovely man.
Bill and Pat.
ENGLAND.

Date of visit: January 2018
2  Thank Pat K
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

I stay in victor's hotel in Candolim beach Goa here is a very nice and comfortable stay and food is so much delicious.room is very nice decorative and bathroom is also so big. Swimming pool is very good for kids and adults both.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018

It’s worth a visit, the fish is superb, I enjoyed Hake and my friend enjoyed a steak with pepper sauce.

It’s licated jyst past the Whispering Palms Hotel, down a lane leading to the beach.

When I dine at Victor’s Restaurant I usually buy a handbag from John at the handbag shop two doors down.

Thank you Victor for always making me feel welcome

See you in November

Best Wishes to your son also

Gladys

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed June 14, 2018

Thank you to Victor, his staff & family for outstanding service & superb food for my husband’s birthday. It is advisable to book & preorder your dishes, excellent value for money & you can take your own drinks.

Date of visit: April 2018