“Good service and food.”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Good service and food.”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The food was nice and the service were good. Allways a smile on the staff. They even catch up some phrases from your language. Big smile from me.

Visited March 2013

Northern Va
“"Good Food"”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We had dinner here we had wine and fish cakes for appetizers.I had fish with coconut sauce and my husband had Chicken with coriander. The total cost was 795 ruppees. We also had naan bread and rice.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Nevilledog
barnsley, yorkshire
“Good Restaurant”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I always eat here several times while on holiday.
Good food at excellent prices, friendly efficient service, the restaurant is very basic compared to some of the others but the food makes up for this.

• Visited February 2013
SCOTLAND
“good food, excellent service”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

perfect service at all times & always a very friendly welcome , good food, especially when you need a change from spicy meals

Visited February 2013
Hong Kong, China
“My all time favorite restaurant in Goa.”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Been coming here for over a decade for Cecilia's home-style Goan cooking. All of my favorite Goan foods and more. I have never been disappointed and the prices are reasonable. The service is always fantastic. Whenever I plan a trip to Goa Cecilia's is always on my list of "to do's".

• Visited February 2013