Stay in Resort in May 2013, nice and clean Resort, Room Interior was fine (as seen in website photo).
Location is fine, very near to Beach, and Just opposite to the Super Market.
They have to improve the Tour Operator for sightseeing
Food (B/F & Dinner) is good and testy with limited options ;-),
Overall Good 3* Resort in Budget Hotel Cost,,,,,
Really value for money Resort .....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Algeria - The Goan Village is a 3 star vibrant resort adorned with psychedelic paintings ideal for all sorts of holiday goers. The hotel offers all the luxuries and comforts of home facilitated with an efficient service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and Priceline so you can book your Alegria - The Goan Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alegria - The Goan Village Hotel Candolim
- Alegria - The Goan Village Goa/Candolim