“Ashoka - good place for a quality bargain”
Review of Ashoka Jewellers

Ashoka Jewellers
Ranked #5 of 22 Shopping in Candolim
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the leading Diamond jewellery manufacturers in goa ,also we provide wholesale price for 925 sterling silver fashion jewellery, leather goods & handbags..
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Went to Goa in November - we stayed in candolim. Got a lovely princess cut solitaire in Ashoka (very near to the Guru jewellers) saw Manesh (Mike). Mike was very patient and charming I spent a happy hour going through his diamonds and looking at them with his eye glass.
He explained about the different flaws and cut colour clarity and carat.
Brought partner with me to check my ring, and he agreed was lovely. Got back home, went into a jeweller after Xmas, and found ring was worth nearly four times what we had paid.
Lovely shop, nice man. Would go there again in a blink!

3  Thank Madame V

Reviewed January 8, 2013

My husband bought me 2 white gold diamond rings from this shop in November 2012. Service was exceptional, Sanjay and Mike could not do enough for us. Quality was exceptional and we have had the rings valued since coming home at Goldsmiths and they are valued at 3 times what we paid and everyone compliments me on the designs. Well chuffed. I would certainly recommend to anyone to trust Ashoka Jewellers 100%.

3  Thank KazzaStoke_on_Trent
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We visited Goa in March 2012 and after completing my research I found that Ashoka is the best in Candolim. Sanjay was fantastic at Ashoka, I wanted to buy an engagement ring and have a very fussy girlfriend but Sanjay was patient and offered a huge choice of diamonds. My partner wanted a completely unique ring and when we showed Sanjay the design he was more than happy to oblige and even organised a trip to his factory!! We have just had the ring valued and it has been valued at 3 times more than I paid for it. I will use Ashoka again and have already recommended the shop to a number friends.

3  Thank A W
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We visited many jewellers in Candolim, but choose to buy from Mike in Ashoka. I was nervous of buying in Goa as I hadn't done it before but i had such good recommendations from friends. I went into the shop a couple of times before deciding to buy, the staff were very patient with me and helpful. I went into buy one diamond ring and we came out with 3 between us!! I wish now I had purchased some other pieces. The value of the rings that I purchased have been valued back in the UK, one was 3 times what i paid for it and the other 4 times. I would not hesitate in using them again.

2  Thank Claire3
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Mike and Sanjay offer great quality Diamonds. great prices. I have shopped with them for over 12 years.
Trustworthy and honest people. They are eager to please and will do everything to find you the perfect item of jewellry.

2  Thank Arty8