“cockroaches, good luck...”

Ranked #700 of 1,025 Goa B&B and Inns
Hong Kong, China
“cockroaches, good luck...”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

stayed 3 days in this hotel.

found quite many cockroaches in the room, at least 5, even next to the bed, so I couldn't sleep well.

I complained and the next day they arranged another room to me, cockroaches were still there, but at least better, they are mainly in the bathroom...

and wifi doesn't work for the 3rd floor.

Panaji hotel is expensive, this hotel is not that cheap, but treat as a budget choice there, service is ok, good luck for you.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Very Nice Location easily accessible for Cruise trips, sight seeing trips, Near Main Municipal Market for shopping, Room was very Good, Staff was very cordial, always eager to extend service, budget hotel.Near to Main Bus Stand. We did not faced any problem what so ever.
while booking the room on internet, I faced some problem while payment. Then I dialed the mobile no. given on their site. I was assured about the booking.I saved this number on my Mobile. I fine the number on whatsApp also. So out of curiosity I again gave a scrap for the booking. I got the reply very promptly. Over all this is a Good Hotel for families within Budget.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RKDhamija
Nashik, India
Reviewed February 14, 2014

centrally located very near to banks of river, night cruze at walking distance, food not good inside but good hotels nearby to feel your tummy. ok service with fair hospitality but value for money you spend.

Room Tip: riverside rooms are better, dont go for ac Rooms in winter.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank DrVijayPalwe
Mumbai
Reviewed July 9, 2012

So me and my friend were here in December 2011... Its a small hotel, strictly only bearable rooms, good bed? nah... We were as it is more outdoors then indoors, so we didnt mind it here... For people looking for an experience, this place is certainly not for them... My first time in Goa and was in for some shocks
Good - Loved that they have an electronic safe, 24 hrs hot water facility, a flatscreen tv that worked fine....
Bad - U can actually hear whats happening in the room adjoining u, if tv is not on loud....lol... The bed is not comfortable, A/c tends to be problematic at times and the food is forgetful.... Do not order anything except aloo paratha's {that was good...}
Worst - We booked the room until 30th as that was our original plan however we changed it to 31st as the flight tickets were luckily available for a date change for 31st. So we confirmed the change with the guy who manages there and all was fine and then imagine our horror when we were asked to vacate the room on 30Th morning....
We were stranded as they were really no hotels around with any rooms left.... We had a huge showdown with the owner who claimed that we should have spoken to him and not the manager...WOW... I mean seriously wow..... anyways..so we left and we looked for accommodation and were welcomed by a Catholic couple in their "Pousada - A Guest House". So, lesson learnt I did not stay there during my recent visit to Goa. Although its pocket friendly, so if u r on tight budget and do not want a complete experience, then u can opt for this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floor room... Do not take the regular rooms as we were in the best room with the Rua...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank BeAwesome
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Good hotel with a view of Ourem creek. Very near to Patto bridge which is about 250 metres from bus stand. The staff were cordial, they took care of our luggage for a day after we vacated the room. The hotel doesnt have a restaurant nor a parking space for cars. We didnt face any problem as they provided space for our hired two wheeler to be parked near their reception. This is a good hotel for families and young couples.

Room Tip: You may ask for a room with windows facing the creek.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple