All reviewsbudget resortreasonable costplace to stayclean roomslcd tvpleasant staybuffet breakfastnice foodcarromcomfortdiscothequetubambiencemonsooncategoryswingkms
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Hello,

Its really not that I want to review this place..But this place is heaven for My family and all the friends so far i have suggested. It has been a 10 yr long journey with Silver Sands Daman, Right from My honeymoon till my 10th wedding anniversary all the years i have been there and from last seven yrs my 7 yr old daughter is enjoying the place..
The Room
The Pool
The food quality
The service.
The safety.....I feel so comfortable with the place that even when i took my daughter when she was bottle feeding in the middle of night also i got milk and clean sterilized bottles.
talk about it and my daughter is so comfortable..I dont have to worry about her food, and evening snacks and the service given to me has been getting me and my family every year to the hotel for last ten yrs. right from 2002 to 2012. I have gifted the packages to my parents for their 25th anniversary and my office staff for honeymoon also...the place is easily accessible by road and train also...I personally like to thanks the Owners, keep up the good job, and staff..

Room Tip: Platinum and Super delux pool facing.
1  Thank Dips2012
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I visited Silver sands in 1999. From that time it has been changed totally. Single floor hotel has become 3 floor hotel.
This time We stayed in Crown club Luxury plus room for 4 nights from 1st may and the room was excellent. Start from my bookings, Ms. Dipali from Mumbai office helped me in selecting the room. After reaching there, Staff found quite cooperative but less confident. As per the reviews i saw, i haven't feel any AC issue nor water stop issue. So called Mr Baldy(Jitesh) turns to be very cooperative. Actually i selected Exotic room but i liked Lux. plus room more hence shifted. Even with busy schedule and bookings, i have been shifted.Thanks to Mr. Jitesh. Rooms were absolute clean. Disco was good. Swimming pool was in perfect shape and was clean. My daughter enjoyed it. The best part about meals was breakfast. Nice EP mix. Yes, menu for Lunch and Dinner was somewhat common but still it tastes good. Biryani was of good taste. Buy they must include Tawa roti in the menu especially for children. Mr Baldy suggested something good to me and we really enjoyed that. I don't know why in some reviews any body has compared it with slums. Its totally wrong review. If planning holidays in Daman, its really worth to money staying at Silver sands.

Room Tip: Crown Club Exotic rooms has Kerala style Bath tubs. Can be very good for newly married couples. Luxury Plus rooms are spacious hence perfect for a family with 1 or 2 child.
3  Thank SCHANCHAL
Reviewed May 7, 2012

i mean it wen u r in daman there's no other place as good as this place, especially at these rates . cooperative staff ,hospitable managment, clean rooms, superb food ,awsome music, soulful silence .......... in a bit perrrrfect for all the age groups .

as for me i hav gone to this property wid my family for numerous times and every time i have some or the other kinda exellent experience. my suggetion juss go out there to relax n enjoy ......well this time there was a power outage due to some technical fault BUT the attentive staff n prompt management, power was resumed within say 15 odd minutes

i met some of d staff personally to ensure dat my stay is comfortable n well taken care-of for instance Mr. Munnaf who is i suppose the front desk manager who is always der to help u going out of his way to see ur comfort .

then there was Mr shetty who i belive is the kitchen n property manager very well behaved n wid his vast experince sees to it tht every thing in the property is in place n to the mark .

Last but not the least Mr maniar who himself is the owner of the property is personally present to take care of all the guests n keeps a perfect blend of discipline in the staff n hospitable towards guests.

All in all this is a place which must come in everyones wishlist with the title "100 places before i die" must visit ,must see, must experince .

My advise just go there n ennnnjoy

Monty Prasad
CEO, Nirman Plastics Ltd.
Mumbai.

Room Tip: choose front side rooms if u hav kids along n select back side rooms if couples n or elderly.
3  Thank monty_prasad
Reviewed April 26, 2012

We have been regularly visiting Silver Sands, this is our 7th visit in as many years and we have really enjoyed our stay there. Their hospitality is good and what we wanted there we got. Our TV was not working they exchanged it within minutes. Their staff is good and efficient. We also enjoyed the varieties of dishes that were laid, we enjoyed all our meals especially the breakfast. The meals too were good with soups and deserts. We enjoyed the pool which was clean and enjoyable, also the disco. The Management is also good and concerned. As for this morning, one of the guest suddenly fell ill and had to be shifted to the hospital, the management promptly arranged for the ambulance and got the guest shifted to the hospital .

The climate was pleasant too. We enjoyed 4 days in there and recommend that you too should go there for a holiday. U can book in Mumbai and reach there to have your rooms ready for you when u reach there.

Thanks
Florence Mendonca, Vasai

Room Tip: U can choose the Delux rooms which are just outside the pool so that u can enjoy the pool well and also the banquet tables are in front
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Florence M
Reviewed April 26, 2012

We were a group of 6 comprising a couple with a child and two adults and my elderly father. We were accommodated in two adjoining rooms which were convenient and overlooking the pool. The food was of good quality and a nice range of dishes. The rooms were clean and bright as we were on the upper level. Entertainment was in the form of housie and a DJ which could be improved.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family